December 21, 2014 | 956 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Gloss Stick - Berry Pink

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by amandaeclark

Has great payoff - just like a lipstick. I was expecting from the name it would be more of a sheer glossly color. Not so - I don't see any more sheen than I do with most lipsticks and it is very dark fushia. The formula actually feels heavy and I wore it without a liner and it feathered and transfered something awful. I much prefer the regular EL Pure Color lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by sassykzt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A soft,warm red. Has minimal gold shimmer that isn't obvious so it can be work appropriate. Not sticky, hydrating-- think lipstick & gloss combo. Beautiful packaging--as are all EL products ( good marketing since they know women are swayed towards pretty packaging!) I'm rating this a a 4 instead of a 5 because of the obvious fragrance. I wish all cosmetic companies would remove the fragrance from their products. Fragrance has absolutely no benefit to the skin and can be irritating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

I really like this color.Its not red and goes more to the berry color. very wearable