April 17, 2014 | 988 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Hard As Nails #840 Ice Queen

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by DontMakeASound

Ice Queen is a fairly good polish. When it's applied over a good color, it looks amazing! With just one coat it doesn't quite look right, so it needs two coats. My only complaint is that it is sort of hard to get the bigger dots out. But when I can get them out right, it looks great. For the price, I will get this again when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I saw this product, without applying on my nails.. and it was gorgeous. when I applied it on my nails, I didn't like the big blue glitter which didn't look good with clear glitter nailpolish. Maybe it's my skin tone that doesn't match with the blue glitter, because it makes it look like a black dot from a far.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by cawmie

I love that it's fast-drying and easy to apply. I'm docking 2 stars off my overall rating because the bigger blue and pink dots of glitter don't transfer very well from the brush to your nail -- unless I pile it on with multiple coats, I'm left with more of the tiny glitter and an uneven spattering of the bigger glitter. :( The polish looks prettier in the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this glitter based polish! Silver microglitter with larger chunks of pink and blue glitter. I like wearing this on my tips over a pink nail polish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a pretty multicolored glitter. It has both hex glitters and tiny specks-all in blue, silver and light pink. I'm wearing it right now over a dark grey and it's beautiful! You need at least 2 coats to get a nice effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by saban

While this is a wonderful and distinct color and super pretty, it's exactly the same as NYC Starry Silver. If they had a different color choice of glitter or a slightly colored jelly base, I could justify it. But it's the exact same color in every way. I wouldn't pay $1.99 for something I can get for $0.99

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

I love using this polish as a top coat! It is great fun and adds a bit of sparkle to liven up any color. It is full of finer silver specks, larger bright blue specks & even some lavender/pinkish specks. The specks are finer and therefore not as hard to cover smoothly with a clear top coat. I am having great fun with this one. It is worthy of a backup but I think this bottle will last a very long time just using it for a top coat. Great value for the $1.99 at Walgreens.