Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine in Glisten Up Pink

4.4

on 5/29/2013 7:39:00 PM

I like the pink color a lot. It looks good on top of other lipsticks & alone.

on 1/22/2013 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Glisten Up Pink is such a pretty blue based pink. It's perfect for anybody who is fair with cool coloring. My lips have ZERO natural color so this gives me a pretty but not OUT THERE look. It's a sheer lippie so it will not last forever, frequent touch ups are needed. This is smooth and sparkly on the lips, not drying at all. I've used this by alone or I've swiped it over matte long wear lipsticks to give them some shine.

I bought this when it first came out and I just purchased it again for half off at CVS last night. Maybe this color is being discontinued?

Maybelline is hit or miss but at the moment I'm loving the lip products from this brand.

on 8/25/2011 6:45:00 PM

I agree, love this color and these, despite their high shine content, seem to last pretty long unlike the glossy lippies of the past. My fave in this collection is disco pink which is equally delicious. This one is almost a light plum color with plenty of sparkle and glam factor= wow factor!

on 8/1/2011 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

glisten up pink is a light pink that is close to my lip color.it's got a bit of shimmer wich is nice.to do a natural look with mascara and a pale neutral eyes.perfect for summer! Love it!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I adore this lipstick. It's a bright pink bordering on fuchsia, but it's still wearable and not over the top. It has multi-colored shimmer and a nice glossy shine. It wears nicely and it has a subtle, sweet fruit scent. I love the packaging on this product as well. This is a great year round perk-me-up kind of lipstick.

on 5/23/2011 8:44:00 PM

Wonderul, youthful, lovely pink lippie. This is a fantastic ls by Maybelline. It looks horribly purple in the bullet, but it's just the best.
It makes me look natural, healthy and it's perfect. This new line is a dupe for several high end ls's. Try this if you want a blue based, but not heavily, healty pink color. I am NW25, so I'm pretty warm and this works perfectly. Dirt cheap at Target at $4.89...perfection!!! Oh, and it's sheer so if you are looking for a long wear color this is not it, I'm just a sucker for "sheer" lippies, but long wear and "leave a stain" this is not.

on 5/21/2011 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Color: magenta with shimmer

Pros: creamy, long-lasting, shines like a gloss, nice scent

Cons: sheer (but buildable)

Comments: This is a violet pink with shimmer. It's not frosty at all; the shimmer actually looks very pretty in natural lighting. It's sheer, but the color is buildable for more pigmentation. It smells just like the latest Color Sensational lip glosses; which is a light citrus scent. The only reason I won't repurchase is because I'm not too crazy about these type of colors - I gave it to my mom and it looks great on her!

Will not repurchase.