April 20, 2014 | 1962 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Stetson

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by tsth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok, first i have to say that i admired this fragrance when dh wore it. I was enamored by it every time he put it on. I wear his Bulgari Black all the time, so I can/do wear some men's fragrances. But, I made the mistake of assuming that Stetson was too masculine for me to wear. I decided just to spray some on my arm, just cause I wanted/needed to smell it. I sprayed a very small amount and found it to be heavenly! I CAN wear this! And it is beautiful! Warm, sweet, ambery, and just a hint of soap and slightly sweet powdery...(I think that was why I thought I couldn't wear it, if too much is applied it is sort of soapy/cologney/masculine) But if lightly applied this is just beautiful! That is why I gave it a 4, because if over applied it won't work for a feminine version. My dh can spray away though. If you like fragrances like Obsession, then you need to try this one. As cheap as it is at Walmart (10 bucks for the spray) it's a steal for something so warm and inviting)