October 20, 2014 | 1971 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Liner - 4 Diamond Lagoon Green

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great dark minty green with silvery sparkles.

It is not waterproof. I swam with it and it flaked of, and the glitter fall out really hurt my eyes.

Great staying power when on land, but it does not live up to its claims.

Neat packaging, pricy for how little product one gets. The brush is great, it's stiffness makes it easy to create a crisp line.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Drinabambina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This thing lasts forever and also the actual product has lasted me forever so the price is worth the quality

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Mulvernia

This is my HG eyeliner. Its true, its waterproof - I have been swimming in it and it did not budge! The green colour really compliments green/hazel eyes. Some waterproof liners can feel drying on the lid, this in my opinion does not.
The liner lasts all day - I can rub my eyes, and it still wont budge. I use a make up wipe to take it off and even though it lasts all day it still removes easily.
Overall, highly recommend - I have personally never found an eyeliner before that does not crease or smudge, and that lasts all day - the fact that its waterproof is just a bonus!
Love, love, love!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by hyperj00

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

NOT WATERPROOF! I have been looking for a replacement since UD discontinued MINX. This color is beautiful, and while it's not a perfect match, it's very good. However, my eyes tear up often and this stuff runs all over. The UD liquid liner never did that and it wasn't even supposed to be waterproof. Also, the pigment is lacking. Combined with the felt tip, which doesn't hold a lot of product, it's difficult to get a saturated color.

The color is so pretty I'm tempted to buy it again, but the quality is so poor that I probably won't.

I had Aqua Liner in brown from a few years ago and didn't have any of these problems. It had a brush, didn't run at all, and was well pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color, it looks fantastic on and really pops against my brown eyes and hair. (NC25-30 skintone). Even more impressive is the lasting power - this is the first eyeliner I have ever had that actually lasted all day WITHOUT smudging on me and I have really oily lids and live in a humid climate. I just dab on some MAC rubenesque (just a shimmer, really) and apply this liner all the way around my eyes, mascara, add blush and coral lipgloss and I am good to go. It does not budge.
I also love the applicator. I have trouble with a lot of applicators being too soft so I cant get the line right, but this is almost like a felt-tip pen and very easy to use (again, I am not the best with liquid liners and generally prefer to use gel) I actually managed to get it to look great the first time around!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ahhhttack

Love this color! It's a greeny blue teal with a bit of sparkle. The applicator is amazingly easy to use, even for liquid liner novices. You do have to work quickly though, since it dries mega fast. This one is very opaque so you don't need to layer it at all. Just be sure to shake the bottle enough before you apply. It is very very waterproof so it's great for summer and for hooded lids. Not all of them are this opaque though (for instance, #10 is liquidy and generally not very good), so swatch other shades before you buy.