February 27, 2015 | 1352 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Simply Essentials Soothing Cleansing Milk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Terribilita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Finally! a cleanser that cleans sensitive skin without drying, has no liquid paraffin in it (yuk - why would you?) and doesn't smell of anything. I decant it into a glass pump bottle and add a couple of drops of rose and frankincence oil or whatever i fancy - massage it all in then polish it off with a hot flannel - no residue. then follow with a tiny bit of apricol kernel oil for night, or weleda rose lotion for day. Haven't had a spot in months and the blackheads are easier to shift. Well cheap too so you can be generous.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Kitooo

If I use enough of this it does remove my base makeup but the amount I need leaves a lot of residue even after using a second wash. I find it sends my face bright red and the residue leaves it feeling irritated. I wouldn't buy this if your skin is oily just because you need to use a lot to cleanse thoroughly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 5:12:00 AM More reviews by slivka81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a review for 2 in 1 Simply Essentials Make up remover, as for some reason the MUA website would not let me post a review on a product that is not listed (or I still haven't figured out how to do it:-)
I really love this product! As it's 2in1 product; it cleanses skin and it also removes waterproof makeup (including mascara) in one easy way. The product consists of two liquids, half is clear and the other half, light blue, is the oily part.Simply shake the bottle, so the they mix well and you are ready to use it. I ditched my cleansing milk and eye-make up remover as this beauty does it all.I only use a waterproof mascara and this products removes it well. It can leave a slightly oily residue on skin, but I always wash it of with warm water, so it's not a big issue. And it's really cheap, about 3 pounds. I am really happy with this product as it does the job well and saves me money on separate products. Well done Garnier!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by carltonbp

This was my holy grail cleaners and before there was a glowing review. Garnier removed 'no alcohol' from the front, that's it, when they'd actially changed the formula completely. I'd just stocked up (12 bottles) when I started getting spots. Tried to figure out what it was. Turns out it was this, it now contains Mineral oil. All the variants in this range now do, the formulas are all very very similar apart from a 'marketing' ingredient. I'm really struggling to find an alternative. The old packaging and description saying 'no alcohol' is still on the Garnier website at time of writing. Garnier has lost a customer, untrustworthy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 6:13:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Excellent gentle cleansing milk which is great for sensitive skin. It has no fragrance or colourants. Does not make my slightly dry skin tight and removes all sunscreen & make-up. Only cost 2 too.