August 1, 2014 | 1336 users online

Lips - Sephora - Cream Lip Stain (all shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Veena22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely loving this product!! Such a beautiful finish, not drying at all. Would recommend to everyone who loves matte finishes. Lasts all day long, and it comes in cute travel size packaging! Only downsize is trying to repurchase or buy other colours from America to England! Shipping is really expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by talibear

Unbelievable. Going on 8 hours of wear with strawberry kissed (matte red). Touched up a bit around edges at hour 4 but overall my lips looks perfect. Don't dry out your lips and this particular color looks amazing on my pale cool skin. Not interested in a frosty look but would consider the other matte colors AND will definitely repurchase this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by mrsseay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My hands down favorite matte red lippie. Lasts a very long time and doesn't dry my lips at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the matte look that these creamy lip stains leave. I have classic red, and while it's hard to find the appropriate time to wear this, i'll definitely look into some other lighter shades that they provide so I can wear it more often. The one that I have lasts for hours, even after eating, and hardly transfers at all. 5/5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by SuzanneDee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love these! I own two of them (01 - Always Red and 04 - Endless Purple). They've changed my mind about cream lip colours, matte lip products and Sephora's overall quality for makeup. And they've smoothly killed my lemming for the Too Faced Melted lipsticks by being cheaper and better performing.
I'd been turned off liquid lipsticks after Korres (never sets, transfers everywhere), matte colour after Revlon Colorstay (cakes, hardens, cracks, flakes) and cream formulas after NYX (gummy, drying). So I wasn't very excited by these despite all the buzz. But I just couldn't get Always Red out of my head after it showed up so beautifully pigmented and evenly spread even in blog pics and badly lit photos in reviews. It looked comparable to my trusty suede-finish Mac Ruby Woo - what sorcery was this?
I got Always Red about a fortnight ago and I'm hooked! This doesn't dry lips (TIP: though a thin layer of lip balm underneath helps), doesn't make lips look like cracked earth and lets you smile and talk without discomfort. The tube and doe-foot applicator hold a very pigmented, very creamy formula that is not runny or hard to spread (TIP: Exfoliate lips first so you don't have bumps in the road). Just give it about 20 seconds after application to set (TIP: smile as it sets so the colour gets into every part of your lips' natural lines and crevices) and then the sorcery begins.
You're left with an intense very powdery but smooth looking layer of colour that simply refuses to leave its place. All transfers to coffee cups and cutlery are minor. I've had meals with rice, meat and fish and it's soldiered on. I've pecked babies and boyfriends on the cheek and they've stayed true. I've tried rinsing off with Clinique's blue make-up removing gel but the lip colour has remained even after liner and mascara have been washed off. You really need a creamy, oily remover to take this off.
On me, about NC 42, Always Red shows up like a warmer, bolder, country-bred version of Ruby Woo and that's really saying something, considering Ruby Woo is no polite red herself. Endless Purple is a little harder to define, just as intense, but a shade that looks like my own lips wanted to turn deeper and deeper pink, then suddenly took a left turn to purple-town but didn't quite make it.
I love them both. And on days I use them, I trust their longevity so much I don't even toss them into my day bag for touch-ups. I hope Sephora makes more colours - I love mattes and cream colours now. And these are hardly bankrupting me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by ironicsymphonic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate lip product; I LOVE this. I feel like that must mean a lot. I hate sticky, slick glosses and messy lipstick. My makeup collection is almost all eye products...ask my friends.

I have Everlasting Burgundy and it totally lights up my fair, cool-toned skin (NW15) and blue eyes. I don't like it too intense or opaque for most occasions, so I dab the tiniest drop on the center of my lower lip and then on my upper...then I use my finger to lightly rub it in. It will last forever being used this way. It's a bright, fresh-looking pop of healthy pink. It also dries down and doesn't get on my teeth, face or water bottle...and I can eat or have a drink without having to clean up my lips afterward. I kind of want to see if I can get away with making out while wearing it...maybe I'll report back. Lol.

It's a quality, no-fuss product, which is right up my alley since I prefer to be low-maintenance. If I can't put it on at 6am and forget about it all day, I'm not really too interested. This lives up to that - first lip color ever to do so. I'm still not a lip-makeup-every-day person and never will be, but now I have the option without the hassle.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

I love these! They're fairly cheap, pigmented and stay on all day. I have Infinite Rose (a natural rosey pink), Always Red and Forever Fuscia. I will warn you, for some reason Always Red feathers really bad. What I do is I only put a little bit of color on and finish with a gloss. If the color fades (it won't completely vanish) just use gloss to freshen the color. If you put more of the stain on it will start to feather. The other two I use don't do that, so it must be the pigments used in the red. But I really like these!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have two of these in Endless Burgundy and Endless Pink. I've tried low end and high end lip stains, from Maybelline to Stila . These are the best ones out there, I just wish they had more neutral colors .

They apply easily, last through a meal and not as drying as other stains . Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Prettologist

From the packaging they look like a lipgloss but they are not. The texture is very very creamy. They are super pigmented. Once you apply it you have to let it set for a while until its completely dry then you will see the beautiful matte color. The color stays for the longest time even after eating a heavy meal.
It is a bit similar to the revlon colorstay lipgloss except that the sephora ones are completely matte.
If you like matte lips you will absolutely love these but if not then this product is not for you.

www.prettology.com

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by ubercutesy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to the sephora store looking for a lip product in the perfect red for a Snow White look. A wonderful young woman in the store pointed to shade 03, the more strawberry red. This lip stain is AMAZING. the cream feels awesome on your lips and it comes on nice and matte. just prep your lips w a little but of Chapstick and it's a DREAM. The staying power is remarkable. I can wear this for my entire day with no worries. Please for the love of god BUY THIS IF YOU NEED A LIP STAIN. The colors are also lovely.