December 22, 2014 | 1692 users online

Lips - Sephora - Cream Lip Stain (all shades)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Missyboo123

I was on a mission to find a lip stain/lipstick that would stay put and handle me drinking and eating throughout the day and that I could not have to apply a million times throughout the day. I watched reviews for this product on YouTube as well as read reviews on other sites. I saw soooooo many Makeup gurus from YouTube rave about this product so I was likening how great I need to go buy this. So I did in two different shades a red berry and a peachy pink. I was shocked at how horribly this streaked, crumbled, and just overall was bad. I REALLY wanted to like this product but it just wasn't for me. Now, I did moisturizer my lips with a sugar scrub that leaves my lips super soft and not greasy but this product still looked really bad on me. Since they are not cheap, I did return them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference nc30-35, warm & yellow

I purchased 07 blackberry because of mouldyfruit (gorgeous British blogger). This color is a gorgeous dark, maroon purple color. Formula is creamy and smooth.i like to line my lips with Mac's nightmoth lip liner and then apply a dark, berry lippie (like Mac's diva) and then I like to apply this. It does wear off throughout the night so I would suggest reapplying.

Definitely would repurchase this shade and I would love to check out the other shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Lilymon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this stuff!! I got 04, Endless Purple and the color is badass. I love the feel of it on my lips too. Wears excellent. I just wish there were more colors, cause the others didnt strike my fancy. My new favorite lippy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 4:01:00 AM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this lip stain! It smells so nice, applies easily, does not bleed, is heavily pigmented, and lasts long!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

This is a really great lip stain. It lasts all day (a very rare thing!) and looks great. My only complaint is that it is quite drying, but you can remedy that quickly with a lip balm. I'm really impressed with this product and will definitely be purchasing it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by daragovan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Always Red is fabulous! I love it. It's universally flattering and is long wearing. It can be drying, but isn't patchy. I absolutely love the color and it is so highly pigmented that one stroke is all you need. If you don't have it, get it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2014 7:44:00 AM More reviews by 1017

This was the most frustrating purchase because I love the wear of these and the pics I see, but color selection was PITA for my NW20, deep winter, almost black hair, brown eyes complexion. I didn't want the red, I have tons of reds that I love already. So the product itself is solid and a good purchase, but there were no colors that wowed me. I started with Endless Purple and it just looked "eh" on me...not bad, but not great. Then I tried Dark Berry, it looked nice but really, really vampy and was touchy to apply evenly. Then I tried Everlasting Burgundy - yes! Perfect color! But hold up, what the heck is this 80's metallic finish? I love the mattes. I don't mind the shimmer in Dark Berry (it still looks pretty matte), but the color of my dreams, Everlasting Burgundy finishes to this uber metallic finish (banging my head on my makeup table at this point in frustration). Why Sephora, why? Just make this shade a satin or matte....but not this metallic finish. I also looked at the rose shade-metallic, the Classic Beige skews orange on me but was matte...grrr. So now I have Everlasting Burgundy (perfect shade, horrible finish) & Dark Berry (perfect finish, a bit too dark of a shade/touchy) trying to decide what to keep and what to return. At this point I wish the Endless Purple didn't look so "eh" on me (color wise, the Burgundy and the Berry do much more for my complexion). I see why it is one of the more popular shades, it is in the middle of my two favorite shades and it is matte.

If you see a color/finish you love, these are great. If you felt frustrated with the color/finish selection...you are not alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by budenden01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The staying power is great. Still on my lips for hours even after i eat and drink.. No retouch is needed.. Gonna repurchase again! And maybe consider other shades too! (Mine is in shade 03)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by snkatha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have it in the deep burgundy perfect for that deep Autumnal lip. It looks fabulous on my dark skin so women of color, try this! I put it on, it dries matte & doesn't budge. I want to try the hot pink, strawberry red & the nude. It's also affordable at just under 11 euros! Two thumbs up. It can be a bit drying so wear a lipbalm underneath & you'll be golden.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by GabbyT15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't get over how great this product is. The gloss dries completely matte and will last for hours. The red gloss is my favorite but I wish Sephora would come out with more shades! Worth every dime and I'll be purchasing more shades in the future.