January 29, 2015 | 978 users online

Lips - Sephora - Cream Lip Stain (all shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 9:25:00 PM More reviews by manyluck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this one day while I was browsing through Sephora and its my new fave lippy! You get a nice matte finish which I love. I like the application of the product and it can stay on throughout the day with little touch ups when you eat and drink. The price is cheap, would buy again and recommend to anyone. The only problem I have is I wished they had more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 10:53:00 AM More reviews by myshachowdhury

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of my favourite lip stains! i got these on shades 02 always red, and endless purple (which is currently unavailable online because sephora is introducing new shades.. Can't wait to check them out yaay!) Okay so, both of them are matte like they get so dryy and they look super sexy on any lip! And for the price it's totally worth it. i ordered another one and its on its way(Y) and it smells great, like once i apply it i keep pouting to get the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 9:28:00 AM More reviews by lenamass

First lip stain that doesn't dry out my lips and actually stays in place! Best I've ever used so far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I bought the shade "03- Strawberry Kissed" which Sephora describes as a "matte bright pinky red". The description is right on and the colour is amazing, richly pigmented and bold. I have warm, yellow and olive skin (NC35ish right now) and it looks great.

I don't normally wear lipstick - I prefer lip tints like TonyMoly, TheSaem or anything that has a bright yet sheer colour and lasts all day. While this is not sheer, it can be applied lightly and sheered out with a lip brush (which I do) for every day wear. I get at least 4-6 hours or wear or more out of this cream stain, and it doesn't come off on my cups and lasts through (most) kisses. . .within reason, it's still make-up and not a complete miracle. Greasy food or soups and such will wear it off sooner but for work (when I just drink coffee all day and have some salad or whatever) it's perfect. Easy to apply, doesn't crack or bleed around lips (but may if you have drier lips - so prep well first!) and the price is reasonable. One tube lasts me a few months. It can be slightly drying as most matte lip products are, so I carry a non-glossy/greasy balm with me to re-apply as needed (currently I am using the balm end of the Revlon lip stain marker which works well and does not disrupt the colour nor break up the formula of the cream stain).

Highly recommend any of the matte colours, haven't tried the shimmery/pearl ones because I hate shimmer on my lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Missyboo123

I was on a mission to find a lip stain/lipstick that would stay put and handle me drinking and eating throughout the day and that I could not have to apply a million times throughout the day. I watched reviews for this product on YouTube as well as read reviews on other sites. I saw soooooo many Makeup gurus from YouTube rave about this product so I was likening how great I need to go buy this. So I did in two different shades a red berry and a peachy pink. I was shocked at how horribly this streaked, crumbled, and just overall was bad. I REALLY wanted to like this product but it just wasn't for me. Now, I did moisturizer my lips with a sugar scrub that leaves my lips super soft and not greasy but this product still looked really bad on me. Since they are not cheap, I did return them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference nc30-35, warm & yellow

I purchased 07 blackberry because of mouldyfruit (gorgeous British blogger). This color is a gorgeous dark, maroon purple color. Formula is creamy and smooth.i like to line my lips with Mac's nightmoth lip liner and then apply a dark, berry lippie (like Mac's diva) and then I like to apply this. It does wear off throughout the night so I would suggest reapplying.

Definitely would repurchase this shade and I would love to check out the other shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Lilymon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this stuff!! I got 04, Endless Purple and the color is badass. I love the feel of it on my lips too. Wears excellent. I just wish there were more colors, cause the others didnt strike my fancy. My new favorite lippy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 4:01:00 AM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this lip stain! It smells so nice, applies easily, does not bleed, is heavily pigmented, and lasts long!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

This is a really great lip stain. It lasts all day (a very rare thing!) and looks great. My only complaint is that it is quite drying, but you can remedy that quickly with a lip balm. I'm really impressed with this product and will definitely be purchasing it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by daragovan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Always Red is fabulous! I love it. It's universally flattering and is long wearing. It can be drying, but isn't patchy. I absolutely love the color and it is so highly pigmented that one stroke is all you need. If you don't have it, get it.