Victoria's Secret Drenched in PINK Sweet & Flirty Supersoft Body Lotion

3.8

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like Victoria Secret's Sweet & Flirty lotion a lot, but it doesn't moisturize my skin as much as I need it to. I don't have particularly dry skin; however, I've put this on after I come out of the shower & my skin was dry the very next morning. It's weird because the lotion is thick & creamy! It smells nice—sweet & flirty like the name puts forward. I just wear it during the daytime to soften my skin & for the fragrance. If you have dry skin & need deep moisture, this isn't what I'd put on. It's just a fruity summertime lotion that I honestly wear more for the scent than the moisturizing benefits. As anyone can see, the bottle is huge & a oddly shaped, so I don't recommend carrying it around. It cost $12.

Note: This lotion has been discontinued; I don't know what the replacement is (or if there is one)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This smells wonderful! I love how cute & playful the scent is. My boyfriend & I were hanging out one day at a book store, and he was walking behind me when he suddenly buried his head into the back of my neck, wanting to know what perfume this is so he can buy more. Lol! I use this all over my body after a shower, especially after I shave. And it isn't greasy at all, it absorbs fast, and I'm superr soft by the morning. :)

on 9/20/2011 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I bought this huge bottle of lotion when it was on 50% off. I decided to try it and I surprisingly liked it. When the PINK fragrances first came out I wasn't impressed by any of them but now they have come out with a few new ones that I like (not love but like). I'm a true to the heart fan of VS Fantasies fragrances so it's very hard to be swayed by any other. The PINK line lotions don't quite have the soft silky effect that the Fantasies line do so this is why I gave it 3 lippies. I would buy it again if it were on sale and if the scent persuaded me.

on 5/20/2011 10:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this during a sale and to be honest I was a little worried being I had tried another PINK lotion and not liked it. I found this was actually pretty good. The scent is very girly. It is true to its name - sweet and flirty. I found I really liked the girly scent and it was pretty long lasting. The packaging is cute but not very practical. Because of where the pump is it is hard to pour out the very last bit of lotion. The lotion itself is pretty good at moisturizing, but for my extremely dry skin it just is not enough and I found sometimes having to apply it a second time during the day. So I would say this is a good lotion, but unless it is the warmer months it is just not enough moisture for me.