August 1, 2014 | 1077 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Cosmic Lip Smackers

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 3:50:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like Moon Rock Candy, Berry and Strawberry. They smell nice, but the color is kind of weird. That's why I only wear it at home. They are cheap too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2005 11:57:00 AM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have tried Martian Mellow and Mint Choco Ship. They both smell terrific and come in cute tubes but the color is a different story. They are a little too shimmery and the colors are to wierd looking on your lips, unless you use the barest amount possible, but then what's the point? I may try some other colors, but will not repurchase what I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by HardCandy63

I've had these ever since i was a wee little girl. Back in the day i had about ever flavor they make. Anyways, it's a true testiment to how much these rock that i still use them today. Plus, not animal tested. Yay. Go Bonnebell.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2005 7:34:00 PM More reviews by hayitshappybunny

I have a love-hate relationship with this stuff. I love half the flavours they have, and I hate the other half! The yummy flavours are Moon Rock Candy, Strawberry Kiwi Comet, and Planetary Berry. The really gross ones are Lunar Lime and Red Liciorice Launch. They soften and smooth out my lips, and last along time. I gave the Cosmic Lipsmackers a 3, in between. I dont see them anywhere bbut Target anymore. Save your money and don't buy the cosmics lip smackers.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2005 5:19:00 PM More reviews by hollis27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a fan of these. The flavours are good, for the most part, but the sparkles make for a very gritty lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2004 2:59:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this in mint choco ship...smells and tastes exactly like junior mints!! the color is a sheer beige with silver shimmers...applies smooth....non sticky...i like the texture better than chapstick....i cant wait to try other colors!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2004 3:47:00 PM More reviews by play_diva202

The paper on the tube is sorta flashy. It's like holographic. But anyway, the gloss itself is actually okay. I got the flavor Mystical Berry in one of their shower kits (why they'd put lip gloss in a shower pack is beyond me). It's green in the tube (and why they'd color it green is also beyond me, there aren't any green berries that I know of), but shows up shimmery and colorless on your lips. I wouldn't buy it again. I just wouldn't, it's not 'OMG this is so great! I must buy more right this second!'

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2004 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Maaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product in Bubblegum Galaxy and Martian Mallow. At first, these products felt horrible--uncomfortable and the glitter very glitter. However, as I started to use it those effects died out. I don't know, the same thing happened with the vanilla one. At first they were hard and didn't moisturize and the second or third time I tried them they were creamy and moisturizing. I don't know, but I'm glad since I've got 10 of these things.
Anyways, Martian Mallow smells like a sweet marshmallow and tastes like one too. It leaves behind white glossy shimmer. Bubblegum Galaxy smells JUST like bubblegum! Actually, bubblegum mint--and it tastes sweet. It leaves a light pink glossy & shimmery tint. I guess these r okay, and as of now I'll repurchase but I'm not sure cause it's like I said, I've got ten lip smackers already!! Maybe if I find a unique pack or flavor.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2004 4:31:00 PM More reviews by SIHMB

I love these! Some of their scents are very intense, which is a plus for me! Have a nice shimmer, and are not gritty to me at all. I love Orange Sh-Orbit! Will collect all of them!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2004 6:33:00 PM More reviews by selenapoet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have 12 of these, lol. Got them at target in two six packs. Great deal! Right now I'm enjoying Mint Choco Ship. I'm loving so far!