E.L.F. Classy

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Ozokerite, Polyisobutene, Bis-Diglyceril, Polyacyladipate-2, Mineral Oil, Caprylic Triglyceride, Polyethylene Wax, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Tin Oxide, Mica. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red No. 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red No. 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red no. 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red Lake No. 6 (CI 15850), Blue No. 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No. 6 Lake (CI 15985)

I am fair with yellow toned skin. My lips are pale pink and quite full. I just got my elf haul, with Classy in it. I wanted to explore some nice bold pinks, and thought this color would be suitable.

The color on the website is not a good representation of what you get. When I opened my tube, I saw that it was a very bold pink with very cool undertones. I don't mind, because I was wanting to explore bright colors, but it kind of comes off as a Barbie pink on me. I don't think I can wear this color alone, because I feel it is a little too young looking for me.

If I top it with the pout perfecter, it looks a little softer and more muted. I would not buy this color again, because I am exploring a variety of different shades.

on 8/14/2014 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i bought a few tubes of this lipstick, because i was curious as to how the color would look on me. The online swatch on this shade that is on E.L.F.'s website is not the same actual lipcolor shade that you get in person. As it looks more of a subtle pink to on E.L.F.'s website. But, in real person, it goes on with this light pinky color that has a slight mauve undertone to it. In the tube, it actually looks like a muted pinky color. I do like the color (even thoughh it wasn't what I originally expected), but it still is a nice, wearable color nonetheless and I would rebuy it, only because it is super cheap and E.L.F.'s products are so hard to resist.

on 8/10/2014 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this one.... Just love it!

on 3/8/2014 1:09:00 AM

I love this lipstick. It's the perfect pink and applies nice and smooth.
I only paid a dollar for it and it was totally worth it. The packaging could use some work but the lipstick is so nice that I don't really mind it.

on 1/1/2014 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Horrible packaging but the lipstick is GREAT. It's my most worn lipstick since I found it a few months ago. It is a cool pink and light. I am NW20 for reference and have trouble with some nudes and pinks. This is such a pretty baby pink color on me and can be turned into a nude with a beige liner.
The formula is very creamy and soft and doesn't dry my lips out. It doesnt last horribly long but for $1 you can't expect everything lol. I love it so much I have gone back and grabbed 3 extra tubes lol. I have heard this is a dupe for MAC Angel, which I do not have but have been wanting. Angel is a satin finish, this is not.

on 12/9/2013 1:20:00 PM

Great essential product but must be reapplied throughout the day. Not much pigmentation but can be reapplied to get desired color. Overall GREAT BUY & essential to any makeup artist collection. Paid $1.00

on 11/30/2013 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Product is awesome, awesome Quality to Price ratio, but the packaging is just not great at all, the stick broke during the first use.

on 11/26/2013 7:11:00 AM

Perfect perfect PERFECT!

on 10/1/2013 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Hate the packaging, but like the product. This is a pretty blue-pink shade, almost Barbie pink but not quite. It feels good going on, smooth and soft. It does not last all day but for $1, I think I can afford to slather on an extra coat!

on 9/29/2013 5:57:00 PM