October 25, 2014 | 1660 users online

Lipstick - E.L.F. - Classy

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am fair with yellow toned skin. My lips are pale pink and quite full. I just got my elf haul, with Classy in it. I wanted to explore some nice bold pinks, and thought this color would be suitable.

The color on the website is not a good representation of what you get. When I opened my tube, I saw that it was a very bold pink with very cool undertones. I don't mind, because I was wanting to explore bright colors, but it kind of comes off as a Barbie pink on me. I don't think I can wear this color alone, because I feel it is a little too young looking for me.

If I top it with the pout perfecter, it looks a little softer and more muted. I would not buy this color again, because I am exploring a variety of different shades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

i bought a few tubes of this lipstick, because i was curious as to how the color would look on me. The online swatch on this shade that is on E.L.F.'s website is not the same actual lipcolor shade that you get in person. As it looks more of a subtle pink to on E.L.F.'s website. But, in real person, it goes on with this light pinky color that has a slight mauve undertone to it. In the tube, it actually looks like a muted pinky color. I do like the color (even thoughh it wasn't what I originally expected), but it still is a nice, wearable color nonetheless and I would rebuy it, only because it is super cheap and E.L.F.'s products are so hard to resist.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

I love this one.... Just love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Moodyone

I love this lipstick. It's the perfect pink and applies nice and smooth.
I only paid a dollar for it and it was totally worth it. The packaging could use some work but the lipstick is so nice that I don't really mind it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Horrible packaging but the lipstick is GREAT. It's my most worn lipstick since I found it a few months ago. It is a cool pink and light. I am NW20 for reference and have trouble with some nudes and pinks. This is such a pretty baby pink color on me and can be turned into a nude with a beige liner.
The formula is very creamy and soft and doesn't dry my lips out. It doesnt last horribly long but for $1 you can't expect everything lol. I love it so much I have gone back and grabbed 3 extra tubes lol. I have heard this is a dupe for MAC Angel, which I do not have but have been wanting. Angel is a satin finish, this is not.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Great essential product but must be reapplied throughout the day. Not much pigmentation but can be reapplied to get desired color. Overall GREAT BUY & essential to any makeup artist collection. Paid $1.00

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by fayrouzhares

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Product is awesome, awesome Quality to Price ratio, but the packaging is just not great at all, the stick broke during the first use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by zurbaby

Perfect perfect PERFECT!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Wifeandmama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hate the packaging, but like the product. This is a pretty blue-pink shade, almost Barbie pink but not quite. It feels good going on, smooth and soft. It does not last all day but for $1, I think I can afford to slather on an extra coat!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0