August 22, 2014 | 1284 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Cream # 3 Silver

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE mufe aqua creams!!
they have amazing colors
they go on smoothly
the're totally waterproof and smudgeproof

amazing buy!! (I don't give it 5 stars because I don't like silver that much but if you're into silver don't hesitate to get it!!)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by titina206

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a true silver color cream shadow. Is very pigmented and with a very small amount you can really cover the whole lid area and still have enough for the other eyelid.
This silver aqua cream is very shimmery, according to MUFE that's because they use mother of pearl particles.
It's long lasting and water resistant.
Dries super fast, so if you want to add any eyeshadow on top, you have to work quickly. In my case, that makes it difficult for me to blend eye shadows with this creamy one.
I like the texture of it, and I have had no problem applying it with my fingers or with a brush.
For me, this silver is too much strong to wear it alone (like I do with my bare study paint pot), but looks great paired with my Benefit creasless cream in "Skinny Jeans" and black eye liner.
You get 6 gr. of product for 22$ (according to Sephora.com). I bought mine in Spain and I think it was about 21.
The only downside for me is that it creases in about 4 hours (I have oily lids and some days I don't use any base). Having that in mind, I'm ready for touch ups when I use this.
Would I repurchase again? Yes, in the future when I run out of it, though I think it will take me a long time to get to that point.