September 1, 2014 | 1877 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Lip Love Honey Infused Lip Therapy- Lolita

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by kimchas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The lip love gloss scent is too heavy...personally I absolutely hate it. The honey smell is too strong for me. But overall the texture is good, it is sheer type lip gloss. And it is not sticky!! very important element when I choose to buy lip gloss.....If the scent weren't like that I would definitely buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by LittleMissCherie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE Lip Love! I have this in three colors Drizzle, Failbait and Taunt. Drizzle is a almost clear light pink that goes on my superpigmented lips as clear but also tones down super bright lippies and makes them a little less scary lol Failbait is an orange sherbert color that is a nice sheer wash of color thats perfect for summer and Taunt is a light mocha color in the tube and is more pigmented than you might expect but still goes on sheer (if that makes any sense lol) I love the feel of these, ther're moisturizing and not heavy at all. I also find they have excellent staying power and the honey scent and taste is fabulous! At $12 I find them to be wonderfully priced and don't find them to be too small, a little goes a long way and this product isn't something that you would layer on Again I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product will DEFINATELY buy again and would totally recommend it to a friend <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by leh529

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss! I bought it in drizzle and failbait. Drizzle is a perfect everyday gloss. It goes on pretty clear with a very faint pink tint but due to my lip"s natural color you can't really see it. It just leaves me with soft, moisturized, glossy, beautiful lips! I am picky when it comes to lip gloss, but I love these. The only issue I have with them is that they don't have a lot of staying power, but even still the tube will last a long time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have a love/hate relationship with lip gloss: I dislike how my hair gets stuck to my lips when it's windy and I don't like how often they need to be applied to keep the color up, but I love how balmy they are and how nice they feel on the lips. I hopped into Sephora in Venice and fell in love with this product because of how fantastic it made my lips feel - but I'd probably only wear it on a day with very little wind. I love the color, smell, texture and taste, I'd love it even more if it was a smidgen more pigmented (a lippy off for that).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This, as a lip gloss, is great. It is moisturizing, has a beautiful color payoff, and is cheap for the amount of product you get, and especially for it being UD. That being said, this stuff stinks. I know I'm the minority here and no one else is complaining about the smell but I HATE it. I can smell it on my lips and it makes me gag. Literally. I would so so so love this if it smelled better or was unscented. It smells of honey, and I usually love the scent of honey, but this is a disgrace to the scent of honey. Never mind the scent, this is a great lip gloss. I give it a 4 as a lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by maggiemari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff just for how moisturizing it is. I'm a complete lip balm fiend because my lips are always chapped as hell no matter what I do. I have probably 15 lip balms in my desk drawer alone. This stuff feels so nice on my lips, and leaves them much softer than usual, especially if I apply it right after using a lip scrub. I have it in Drizzle, since it's practically clear and my lips are pigmented enough that the very slight pink tint doesn't really show up. The other colors are sheer but do give a nice tint and glossiness to your lips.

I have no idea what people are talking about when they say you don't get a lot of product for the price... ?! To break it down for you: the Honey Lip Therapy is $12 for .34oz. UD Pocket Rockets are $19 for .27oz. UD Lip Junkies are $19 for .34oz (same amount at the Honey Lip Therapy, $7 more). Buxom lipgloss is $18 for .15oz. MAC Lipglass is $14.50 for .17oz. These have twice as much product as a MAC lipglass for $2.50 less - I don't hear anybody bitching about MAC giving too little product for the price! Do the math, everyone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by HotPink1000

Love it, color and gloss is nice and not too much. It is a little sticky but it definitely feels good. Smells like honey.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Omichan

Love it <3 Sheer, pink adds a bit of tint to the lips. Glossy effect, makes me look youthful. Not TOO long lasting but good enough (I thk due to it's non-sticky formula, which feels great cos I hate sticky ones). Moisturizes lips. Honey tastes natural, i don't feel like I'm putting a bunch of chemically made shit on my lips. I love how it feels natural compared to other glosses that make me feel like dabbing a shitload of nasty liquid plastic on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by buhsayd

I bought this in Drizzle (pale pink) on a whim at Sephora. I tried glosses from Tarte, Smashbox, Nars, UD, and Too Faced, but liked this best. At first I thought there wasn't enough pigment because all the Lip Love colors I tried came out kind of clear. So I was debating between Smashbox gloss Fame and the Lip Love in Drizzle, and in the end I had to pick the Lip Love because it was just SO moisturizing on my chapped lips. Your lip balm has never felt this good. It also didn't have a chemical taste or smell, it smelled kind of like roses. The other thing I really like about this gloss is unlike a lot of other glosses, it doesn't give you oily sausage lips. It makes your lips just hydrated enough to look healthy. I have really pigmented lips and the pale pink tint does make my lips look less inflamed. The only reason I might not buy this again is the price but we shall see. The silky feeling is to die for. Oh and for comparison, Lip Love feels better on the lips than Dior Serum de Rouge.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by prettylights

I recently got this gloss and I like and dislike it at the same time. Likes: the packaging of this product. It's great they made the tube all on piece so it doesn't break like the Ultraglide tubes do. The scent and the texture are nice - very smooth without being too sticky. When I wear this I rub my lips together a lot because they feel so smooth. The shade is pretty but a lot more sheer than I thought it would be. It's bright pink in the tube but goes on a very sheer pink. Dislikes: the fact that it's really not very moisturizing at all and it has almost no lasting power. I've found myself putting this on 4+ times in one hour before! It also seems to dry my lips out a bit hence the needing to put it on a lot. Considering the price for such a small amount of gloss and how quickly it goes when you have to put it on constantly, I would not repurchase this one. (when I mention the price, now it is $12 but when it first came out I believe it was priced around $19. $12 seems like a much better price for this!) I like the Lip Junkies a lot better, which have more staying power and don't make my lips feel dried out.