Orly Lemonade

3.8

on 5/6/2013 10:19:00 PM

I love the color & formula of this nail polish! It is a pastel yellow, needs 2 coats, shiny/glossy WITHOUT a top coat, & is just a beautiful color, overall. I didn't have any problems with this nail polish formula, & I will definitely be buying this again!

on 5/12/2012 9:46:00 PM

Great cool toned pale yellow creme polish, opaque in two coats. Yes, it's streaky on the first coat - a lot of shades with high white pigment amounts are. The polish self levels well, isn't too thick or goopy, and is very very shiny after two coats. My experience has been way better than the other reviews apparenly. If it's goopy, thin it! This shade isn't bright by any means (it IS a yellow, so yes, it is brighter than a beige or pink).

on 6/28/2011 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I agree with the above comment that it is streaky and thick. This is my first yellow color. I got the mini one just to try it out. On it's own, it's a little too loud/bright for my taste (I do like brights, I have pink neons that I love, but just not a common wearable color) I bought this with the intention of using it with Silver Shatter by Opi. It came out wonderfully! The silver shatter hides the streaks and it looks lovely paired with this pastel color. I might pick up the full size bottle just for this purpose.

on 5/20/2011 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lemonade is also from their Sweet Collection. Although I liked the colour, a lemon yellow pastel that is cool toned. The formula let me down terribly. It was quite thick and streaky to apply more than one coat. A bit of a let-down really because I generally like Orly polishes. Shade looks nice on my skin tone, but that's about it.

Popular Polishes