September 1, 2014 | 1966 users online

Polishes - Confetti #013 Pink Paradise

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Awesomeangelface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have been looking for a color like this forever so glad i found pink paradise. and the polish is great by the way. so happy i finally found my favorite color!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this at CVS and it was more than half of the price of OPI.

This gives you a great bang for your buck. I wanted to get a dark coat like it appeared on the bottle and I had to put A LOT on. I wouldn't out this product over that because it was so cost effective!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

This is a beautiful color of polish. Extremely flattering on my skin tone. It was a great value from CVS at $2, and I love it did not chip even after a week! Then again, I did have to use FIVE coats to get it to be as opaque as the formula is really sheer. This resulted in some of the polish looking a tiny bit uneven, so a lippie off. But really good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by asrahl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I went to CVS for a light pink polish for my fair skin and looked in OPI (my usual brand) and they didnt have any i liked. I stumbled upon this little guy for $2 as opposed to others for around $7. I was hoping for it to be a about the same color as it shows through the bottle, but it took about 4 coats to get it that dark. It goes on smooth and dries quickly but the best part? If you mess up and get it on your skin, you CANT EVEN TELL. You are definitely getting the best bang for your buck here!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by fairlady01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I went to CVS to pick up Essie's Mademoiselle, and spotted this polish for $2 on the Confetti polishes rack. Thought it'd be nice to save some moolah, so I risked giving this cheapie a shot. Surprisingly, it's nonstreaky (with proper application - mine wasn't great and it still looks fab!) and the perfect pinky nude for fair, cool hands. I did 2 coats to even out my natural nail color. It dried super quick and evened out a bit more after I topped it with Seche Vite top coat. Pink Paradise is very sheer so you'll get VNL, but that's okay because it looks very classy and clean - like your nails but better. It has more color than Essie Sugar Daddy, which I had and returned.

I'm usually not a fan of sheer polishes, but this one's a winner. I feel like a hand model wearing this gem of a polish! It's apparently a dupe of OPI Bubble Bath. Looking at the pictures, I think Pink Paradise might be a hint cooler in tone. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by ljacks

Well...this is sheer. I know, I know....that's what I wanted. But I was still hoping that this would turn into more of a milky-jelly pink with a couple coats...akin to Essie Mini How High. I'm on coat number 3 and might have to go for a fourth. It would make an excellent french manicure base, but standing alone is a bit of a long shot because I can't see this color building up at all.

The formula, however, is excellent. Dries quickly, goes on without streaking, levels nicely. It's also rather gouge-resistant, if that counts for anything. And it's cheap, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a sheer pink polish for a while, and picked this up on a whim at CVS - I had no idea if it'd be what I wanted or not. Turns out it was! It's the perfect very sheer, milky pink. It's not too bright or too white. Two coats makes my nails look shiny and healthy, but still totally un-fussy. Love. And it's so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I bought this as an "emergency" nail polish - was at my boyfriend's place, and I had a job interview the next morning. It's great! A perfect neutral/sheer pink nail. It's cheap! $1.99, are you out of your mind. It's durable! I can chip nail polish by just staring at it, but this seems to work on my nails. Best two bucks I have spent in some time. It's a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by elwoods17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best $1.99 I ever spent on nail polish! Who would have thought this cheap nail polish works way better and looks better than the high end brands: OPI, Orly, Essie. I have tried them all in search of the perfect pale pink for my skintone (olive medium). This Confetti polish goes on smooth and in two coats is still a sheer but slightly opaque pale pink. Best of all, it dries super fast! I was fed up with Essie and OPI. I literally had to wait almost an hour for it dry it seemed and I am so busy I could never wait that long and ended up nicking my nails before they dried.

Highly recommend this line of polish.

Tip: I did add a few drops of Essie Minimalistic (completely opaque white pink) to the Confetti Pink Paradise. Now is the perfect color for moi! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by uglyfetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW! this is an amazing polish! I saw it at CVS for 2 bucks and decided to give it a go. This color is perfect MNBB, so pretty and sheer, although 2 coats makes it opaque. Love it!