September 24, 2014 | 1518 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Foot Works Cracked Heel Relief Cream

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by Gooberskitty21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First, I want to say that my son and I truly loved this product until Avon recently discontinued and then redeployed it with a newly designed footworks logo on the tube...

A few days ago my son pointed out to me that there is only 2% lidocaine in the new tube, while the older tube contains 4%.

....Really Avon? Not even folks with foot pain are safe? Is nothing sacred? Ugh!

Avon deceptively leads the consumer to believe that the only change is in the packaging not the formula, which clearly isn't the case if the formula looks/smells the same but the active ingredients have been reduced. The price is still the same of course.

Another thing Avon loves to do is "discontinue" items only to then redeploy them later in smaller sizes for the same price so when the new cracked heel cream was released I was relieved to see that it was still available in a 2.5 ounce tube. But no....this new tube may as well be nothing because it doesn't work like the original product.

I'd love to post this review to their site but the moderators only seem to approve positive reviews.

Anyway, I just use eBay now to buy the older version of this cream with the original formulation.

Take your new cream & shove it, Avon! I'll be searching for an alternative.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by deadlybeautifulangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing! I have used this off and on for years and it seems to be one of the best lotions for my feet. During the winter, if I do not use this my feet will get so dry they will crack. It also has a numbing agent to help hurting feet too. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by leaveherbe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

hands down the best cream for cracked heel. it's the only product that worked for me. the price is great when you grab it on sale. i've been buying this product for years and will continue to do so.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff did nothing for my feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great foot lotion. It has no smell and moisturizes very well. The bottle is small (1.75 oz) but perfect for vacation when you need a good foot cream after a day of sightseeing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Works great on my feet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I guess cracked heels run in my family because myself, my sister, my mom and my nana all seem to have it. I bought this on sale through Avon one time, hoping it'd do more for me than what regular moisturizers do. Bingo! It works. I passed this little gem onto the other ladies in my family and they are just as impressed as I am. I appreciate this even more in the summer when it's flip-flop season and my feet get that gritty, rough skin at the bottom of my heels. There's a pretty long 'warning' label that comes with it which you might want to read beforehand, just in case it pertains to you.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by kflyke01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product,instantly relieved pain,I have severly raw,irritated,cracked skin on the bottom and sides of my heels.I was in extreme pain one night (the pain actually woke me up!) I had been trying everything,found this in a drawer,(ordered as a special months earlier,and forgot) and tried this in desperation. INSTANT relief and healing,I was in shock,will buy in boatloads! Cheap too ,thank you Avon.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Deravens7

I am on my third tube of this stuff. Love it, i put this on every night to keep my feet soft and smooth. The texture is great and makes my heels feel moisturized and soft instantly!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by SUGAJAY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wear heels alot as well as sandals now that summer is here n they have killed the back of my feet. My heels were terribly cracked n dry despite lotioning them everyday twice a day. I would go for pedicures n the woman had told me alot of people just scrape off the skin which in the end is NOT benefical to your feet. She said the best thing to do is treat the feet as oppose to gettin rid of the skin. So after seeing the damage being done to my pockets on weekly pedicures which wasnt necessarily the best thing to do, my mom suggested i try some avon products. I ordered this along with other products. I would do a foot soak at home twice a week, use a foot moisturizer n then lastly add the cracked heel relief cream daily. In two weeks my feet looked amazing. Using it everyday has kept my feet looking great. The only down fall is that the tube is really small but it only cost 2 bucks so i guess its worth it. It's definately something i would reccommend to anyone male or female of any age.