October 30, 2014 | 1638 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Laugh Often by Reese Witherspoon

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love Love Love this!!!!!!! this smells like a wonderful floral tea scent. This is very soft and not overpowering. Sadly, this has been discontinued. so when my bottle runs out, I will have to find another on ebay. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by leiraloveall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Received this as a gift and wasn't disappointed. Turns into a subtle honey citrus (on my skin I smell mostly lemon more so than mandarin) white tea with notes of rose and freesia. Throw is great and this can be quite strong if applied heavily.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by loisgreener

This smells like some fancy southern girl in her pretty blue and white spring dress,sipping tea from delicate orinate cups.Around the Louisanna river sitting gracfully surrounded by a pretty garden of roses and freesia. Its tea tea tea....

I can detect white tea, citrus tea (mandarine) rose and freesia but if you do like tea this might be for you its tea fresh...

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by maybelle

I found this to be slightly more wearable than In Bloom. Not as long lasting, but it didn't have that slightly unpleasant green note that showed up on my skin with In Bloom. However, it's not the strongest scent, and starts out with a fairly strong citrus that is almost chemical in nature. Fades into a more pleasant citrus floral, and I almost detect some tea in there, but not quite.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very light, clean scent that is not going to offend anyone. I really like green tea fragrances. Laugh Often is a soft tea scent with a hint of citrus/bergamot. It is supposed to have peony also in it, but I was unable to detect it. Does not have a lot of staying power, less than two hours.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

A bit disappointed with this scent. Like many of the Avon fragrances, it has poor lasting strength. 'Laugh Often' smells quite nice - a refreshing citrus-floral combo, however I don't smell any notes of tea as listed. As it develops, it starts to smell quite musky and not something I would generally go for. I can't imagine Reese Witherspoon wearing this sort of fragrance. Overall, if you like subtle scents then you might like this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I have to say this one smells better than the Love one, but it still has a smell about the dry down that reminds me of a bathroom! I got some samples this time rather than order the actual bottle. The Love one was such a total let down for me, I did not want to have to tell Avon yet again how much I dislike a used fragrance. Avon is really great about returns but there comes a point in time where I just feel awful about having to say, 'nope, this one stinks on me too!'
The bottles are so plain and ugly IMO, and the price is way over the top for such an EDT version of a scent. I won't bother ordering this one.
Sorry Reese, but I think you should at least demand they create nothing but perfumes for you and forget about the cheap smelling EDT. Maybe then that bathroom smell may be eliminated. There is one more in this series of EDT's that is being released, and I for one am not looking forward to it either. I will wait for Reese to release another perfume before I buy her line again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It says a cheerful blend of green and white tea leaves brightened with sunny mandarin and pink peony. It is a pretty scent and definitely better than love to the fullest, staying power is a few hours after that the scent is barely there, I might buy this one again when I run out.