September 22, 2014 | 1019 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by arimbii

It did great job. I like the consistency. But I don't know why it looks red on my lips

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by leighiaj

I do like this, both as a blush and a lip tint. I usually use it as a lip tint, however, because if you don't blend it quick enough, you'll be left with streaks of blush on your face and have to start over again. It doesn't leave any residue behind other than the colour, but if you use it on your lips, remember to put something on top (lipgloss or lip balm) because I find that it dries my lips out. It's a really lovely colour, but I don't know if it's worth it.

TL;DR: It's pricey and hard to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by supjess

I love the way this looks on...when I get it right. If I don't blend it quickly enough I get streaks and the only way to blend them is to add quite a bit of moisturiser and essentially start again. But when I get it right, it's amazing. It lasts forever, looks really fresh and natural and doubles as a lip stain too.

I was a bit hesitant because I thought it might be a little too bright, but it's more a peachy tone than a orange. It's not so warm that you can't wear it in winter, either, although depending on your skin tone you probably wouldn't want to be heavy-handed.

I bought this in a mini size as part of a pack along with High Beam, and the two products work really well together -- you can get a nice polished look with minimal product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by skittlebunny

This is one of my go-to tints for when I want to do a gradient lip look or add a touch of color to my lips. The staying power is good, on me it lasts around six hours before I notice significant fading. If you want to touch up, however, I recommend you purchase either Cha-Cha-Go-Go or the mini size, as chances are you will break your thirty-dollar tint if you take it with you. Thirty dollars may seem steep for a tint, which I think it is as a whole, but considering you get a lot of product to last you at least a year or two, it is worth it, assuming you don't break it. Packaging for me is super cute on the outside, but the nail-polish-like applicator might not appeal to some girls who prefer more sanitary application. I simply brush it on my lips, but you could dab it on your hand before applying it so that that brush doesn't come in contact with your lips. However, I find that you waste more product dabbing it on your hand and don't get as much color payoff. Overall, the product is very nice quality and well-pigmented, and adds a refreshing/awakened look to your lips/cheeks. However, if you prefer a more sanitary means of application, this product will probably not be for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by dterrob

It lasts a while because there is so much product. The color is pretty but I was hoping for a peachier color, and this ends up looking just very pink. It's a little disappointing because it's just kind of a boring coral color. You could find much better coral blushes for the same cost or less. Applying it is so hard. I've tried it all. Brushes, sponges, cotton balls (that was a terrible idea!) but blending it with your fingers works best. I can never get it to look even. It stains the spot where you apply it even when you blend it immediately. It's so weird. You have to blend it at such a frustratingly rapid pace. It's okay, but probably not worth your money. BeneFit needs to step up their game. They make cool looking stuff, time to make the products themselves measure up!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Makeupaddictt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is amazing! It has become my holy grail cheek stain! I love it! The only thing is the applicator, it tends to leave streaks if you don't blend it quickly and there is a likely chance of looking like you have blotches on your cheeks if you don't plan your swiping motions when attempting to put them on your cheeks. It works amazingly well on the lips, but it usually ends up having the gradient effect, as the inner lip will look much darker than the rest of your lip. I had a slice of cake and a drink and it lasted throughout. I am extremely pleased with this product and would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Gigik3

I love orange blush, as I have a warm skin tone with yellow undertones. A few drops of this lasts all day and gives me a warm flush. It's a little easy to go overboard with this blush so build up slowly. It offers some tinting to my lips, but I prefer it as a blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by jshuipetitefille

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased a small set from Sephora with 3 small Benefit products - Cha Cha Tint was one of them. I must say, the first time I used it, it was already impressive enough for me. Lasted more than 10 hours for me, which is unbelievable. I purchased so many blushes before, but this is the first one that gave me long lasting power. I still can't believe how long it lasted on my cheeks despite the heat - and I really mean HEAT! I live in Singapore and my job involves a lot of commuting and being under the heat so imagine my surprise when this product withstands all that! I have dry skin and it works just fine - I have no problems with blending this in too. Definitely a must have. I think I have found my holy grail for blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

Cha Cha Tint naturally became a popular introduction under Benefits' best selling Posie tint. Unlike its sister, this tint comes in a mango (more like peachy to me) hue that is a refreshing change for most complexions.

For those of you who are not familiar with Benefit's colour tint, they all come in a bottle with a built in brush, very similiar to what we see in conventional nail polish bottles. The tint is very watery, hence only very little amount is needed for the cheek area. However, depending on your skintone and preference, the colour intensity is extremely build able with layering.

Before making a purchase decision, I tried both Posie (a redder shade), and the Cha Cha (peachy hue) to make a quick comparison. While Posie gives a natural flushed look, I found that Cha Cha gives a brighter, more awaked look to the overall face, which is something that we all need, especially on Monday mornings.

The colour does last throughout the day, and it does not contain any shimmers/fragrance in it.

Benefit has produced quite a few colour selections to its cheek stain collection, and I would say that they all have very pretty and wearable colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Kairarn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Cha cha tint is mango colored lip and cheek color from Benefit. I love how the shade looks so flattering on my cheeks! It stains, so you have to blend quickly or you'll have dot stains on your cheeks. It also lasts long because it stains. I don't really like the result on my lips, it's too orange for my liking. It's a bit drying like mostly lip stains out there. But on my cheeks, I absolutely love it!