December 17, 2014 | 1714 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Shimmer Lip Gloss Collection

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked up a holiday kit of 4 of these glosses for $5. Yes - $5 for 5 glosses - so for price alone that is a deal. i gifted them to my 10 year old - a sparkly sheer, a pink, a deep coral and a sheer deeper pink. I can not comment on wear as she is wearing them - not me. A perfect stocking stuffer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by suepak

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Boy you just can't buy one elf product! For the price you cannot beat it. I bought three of them and they are all excellent. Little tacky but it feels moisturizing and as long as you don't get your hair stuck in it it is fine

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by cRod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing for the price! Very good pigmentation. Sweet scent. Have been using it daily for a month now; good value for the money! Looks to be nowhere near done. It is a bit sticky, but works as a good base for lipstick. Will definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by schoolgirl101

Like one of the other reviewers, I got the set with Victoria, Miami, Houston, New York, and Pink. I don't see how others like the smell because I despise it. They smell very similar to the e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shines in the tubes and remind me of chewable children's Tylenol, which is probably why I really hate the scent.

The pigmentation is about a 2.5/5. I do think these glosses are pretty tacky if you wear them on their own, and they are thick. Swatching them on my hand and removing them with soap and water just left a sticky mess. I don't think these are worth your money unless you want to give them to a young child to play with.

On a side note, the packaging is sleek, compact, and looks very nice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I usually really love E.L.F. products because they are great quality for a low price, but these glosses really didn't do it for me. The only upside for me was that they smell good. Barely anything comes in the little tube, they show up VERY sheer on the lips, you can barely see anything, and the different colors all look very similar on the lips. I bought these for really cheap so I'm glad, because I never wear these glosses. They don't stay on for over 5 minutes..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Hayyleyyissmee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These lip glosses I found were very nice for the price. They aren't sticky, but still have just enough tackyness to help them stay on for longer. I don't know if it was just the set that I got, but it seemed as if all the colors smelled different. The one in 'miami' smelled really good and fruity, but the one in 'pink' smelled like soap and chemicals. I am not fond of lip products that smell weird, especially because there's a chance I might swallow them. But for those who don't mind smells, this is a great set, considering the price for all 5 of them!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 5:00:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I hate ELF but i'm a sucker for their lip glosses.
These are not high end, have high pigmentation or will blow you away. For what they are, they're great.
the glosses are not gritty at all. They go on very smooth and are sheer. They provide a good tint to the lips. I really love how all the colors are wearable and have fantastic staying power. I can go out for several hours and these won't fade. They're very moisturizing but I can't detect any sparkle on my lips. In the tube, it's everywhere but doesn't transfer onto my lips. I'm a bit disappointed. then again, it's not a huge deal for me.
It's amazing how cheap they are, $5 for all of them. the amount of product is almost half of what it would normally be. As long as you wouldn't wear these every single day, they'd last.
Do not wear any of these on a night out or a very special event. For casual wear, the glosses are perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this collection has a : gold,Coral,Creme barbie pink,a berry, and a red.
the coral is my most used one. Im almost finished it! all of them are very sheer and wearable. The creme barbie pink is more opaque. they are pretty thick. But i dont sence any stickyness. these last about 4/5 hours on my lips with out touch ups. for some like me works well but for others they want longer. I got all of these lip glosses (5) for $4 from winners i think! I love the packageing that it came in too!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by FluffyLlama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got them for $2.50 when the e.l.f. site had a sale.. I actually like that it doesn't have much tint.. but then what is the point of the colors then?

I like that it's not thick and goopy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by jazstewart

Okay it was 5 bucks for all five!! I got them at target. I love them all. They aren't that pigmented but they are great glosses. Smell yummy and leave some shimmer. Good for people who are trying to branch out of chapsick.