September 17, 2014 | 1952 users online

Lipstick - Essence - Lipstick in Red Carpet

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by onegoodcat

This lipstick is amazing. First, let me start off with the actual product consistency and texture. It is immensely creamy and dare I say that it is even better than Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick. The texture is so smooth and the product is not drying at all. It is actually moisturizing. This lipstick is my favorite to apply because it glides on SO smoothly! There is no other lipstick that I have tried that is so creamy and glides on this easily. It does not bleed either. Now, the color. This color is also great and my favorite red shade ever. It is flattering and fits my skin-tone. It doesn't look too dramatic, but it is just perfectly pigmented. There is no other red lipstick that looks good on me as much as this does. I recently lost this lipstick and I'm pretty bummed about it. This brand is hard time find in my area, and they were out of this shade at my local store where this is sold at. I need to look around for it and hopefully I find it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:43:00 AM More reviews by neetu1058

I don't have much knowledge in cosmetics so I buy this red carpet lipstick from Germany and also gift it to my many friends. All are very happy with color and the light sparkles it have. You can use it in night party because it gives shine in your lips and also it have a very sweet smell. I want to buy it again but as I came back in India so don't know how can i got this lipstick from there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I just discovered this line while at my first Ulta outing. The range of lipstick colors is limited, but all the colors are very wearable and would suit most skin tones. Red Carpet is one of the colors I bought, along with 4 others. These lipsticks are very creamy and lightweight, have just the right amount of shimmer and they rival more expensive brands. I also like that the tube color matches the lip color so you can easily find the color you're looking for in your bag. There is also a little window in the middle of the tube so you can see the actual color inside. I'm very pleased and will purchase again if they come out with more colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

If you haven't come across or tested Essence, they are sold at Ulta in the U.S. I ignored the brand at first because everything seems to be under $5. I was thinking about cheap makeup in the U.S., but this is made in Germany. Any drugstore priced cosmetics made in Germany or other European countries are far better than what they offer here. The quality is outstanding for the price. I wish we had bigger displays and more of a selection, but the brand is getting more popular and has some gem products. I bought Red Carpet because it is a beautiful strawberry red. It's not too pigmented and has just the right amount of color with shine. The scent smells so good, like softly sweet gummy bears. It's unlike any lipstick I can find in the drugstore and normally lipsticks this comfortable are over $15. Really good quality and so smooth. It hugs your lips and gives moisture without being too slick. The price is less than $2.50! I'm going to buy this again.