December 22, 2014 | 1878 users online

Polishes - Essie - Mochacino

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by swordfern

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my most favourite Essie's to date! It's one of Essie's gorgeous micro-crystal jelly-esque formulas that goes on smoothly and levels beautifully. The brush is long and thin, and with this formula you can get very close to the cuticle without flooding. Wear time for me is currently on Day 4 with minor tip wear (CND Stickey base coat, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat). The colour is a warm ashy brown, and the fleck crystal adds depth and interest. I used two easy coats for full coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I chose this colour to disguise my stained nails. I'm a barista and the coffee has ruined my hands. This colour makes them look pretty again! The glitter balances out the brown-grey to make it girly and nice instead of flat and dirty like another brown colour i have tried from sally hanson. The formula is good and packaging is fine i just think the brush is little small and the price is high in australia only $1 cheaper than opi and butter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of my all time favorite Essie polishes and my second one I ever bought lol. It's a greige color with shimmer, but its subtle. I LOVE greiges and anything grey or taupe for polish. This is gorgeous and the formula is awesome.

It's not a typical grey either, it has just a hint of something different. I get a ton of compliments whenever I wear it. It goes well with my NW20 skin-tone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

Like all Essie polishes, Mochacino did not disappoint in terms of formula. However, the colour was really just not me. It did not match my skintone and have the effect I would have wished. Maybe it was because of all the sparkles...All in all, this colour just did not MATCH me but probably did to many others. I found the light taupe-ish brown not a fit for my tastes and the sparkles probably either made it better or worse. I really couldn't tell but I will keep it maybe for a time where I decide to give it a try and maybe edit this review. But until then...it will stay in my stash until that time comes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

Loving this polish. Similar formula to my other Essies - thin, briefly looks like it's going on streaky, then dries very even and smooth. This is quite sheer; I needed a third coat to get the true colour & opacity. On me, it's a beautiful taupe or gunmetal depending on the light. Love the faint shimmer that gives it a lot of interest. The medium tone & hint of lightness from the shimmer mean this is an all-week manicure - it goes with casual, dressy, conservative, or edgy looks just fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty shade that does not work with my skin tone at all but IDGAF I still wear it! I have been in love with Mochacino since I first spotted it about a year ago. It is such a great neutral shade that will pretty much work with any outfit you are wearing. Mochacino is a sheer taupe with tiny multi-colored sparkles in it. To get rich color, I usually apply 4 coats. I love Essie polishes for their shades and formula. I highly recommend mochacino!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by kas22782

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shimmery grey. I had no problem with the formula either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A friend gave me this because she has "too many gray polishes" and I really like it. It's got a very subtle shimmer to it that is quite pretty, and because it's shimmer, NOT glitter, it is still very smooth (and easy to remove). One coat is good to add a little shimmer over a base color or use three coats to wear it on its own as a light gray/taupe. Even though it's gray, it's definitely not dull and it's not so cool-toned that it isn't flattering against my warm, pale skin. The polish lasts about 4-5 days without chipping - days of dish washing, typing, etc. - which is not bad at all. The formula is smooth, not too thick or thin, dries quickly with a nice shine and doesn't bubble. I don't really understand why this color has this name, but it doesn't matter. Recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this polish and color. It compliments by EBONY skin tone very well. It is pricey but with polish, you get what you pay for so it's worth it to me. It will still chip eventually but it still lasts longer than the cheaper brands,

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by voxamoeba

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you are looking for a polish to match your non-fat sugarfree mocha latte, look no further. Love it!