July 31, 2014 | 1713 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Touch Of Happiness Body Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by mjs14

This is definitely one of my favorite body lotions on the market. The best thing about it to me is the smell - it is a very delicate, citrusy fragrance that lingers on your skin all day. It smells very summery to me - I absolutely love it. It also does a really good job of moisturizing. You don't need to use a ton of it, and it always makes my skin feel super soft. It's not terribly expensive (around $10 I think), and one bottle lasts me a pretty long time. I will be SO upset if they ever discontinue this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by SMG1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Although i would love to like this product, i just can't. Its not a the product thats bad, there is just something in Nivea products that my skin does not agree with. At first i tried the Nivea firming lotion..bumps all over. Then the Touch of Sparke wash..bumps all over now this. However i LOVE the smell and its a creamy lotion that feels great on skin. Like i said i wish i could love this but Nivea products just don't agree with me. If you skin is not sensitive to Nivea i think this is a great lotion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 3:53:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is just like a regular body lotion out there. Nothing really special about it to be honest. However, it does the job. Softens and soothes my skin when it gets dry. It smells of orange flower, and says it has bamboo extracts and milk proteins. It is fairly priced too at around $4.99 where I live. Absorbs quite easily, but can become a little greasy if you use too much. Doesn't feel sticky at all. I would buy this again if I ever needed to.