November 21, 2014 | 1739 users online

Lipstick - E.L.F. - Lipstick in "Nostalgic"

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

This lipstick happens to have a different smell than all of the $1 lipsticks that I have bought from E.L.F. Nevertheless, it gives off this subtle pinky-nude look to my lips that I love. Which is why, i actually own so many of them. As, it is a great nude shade for my lips.

Thank God, I have never had any of their lipsticks break on me, even when the weather is warm/hot out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

This is a great pink-toned nude colour for fair (to medium) skin. It's not to much, just perfect, and it is beautiful with a neutral toned makeup for an everyday look, and also gorgeous paired with smokey eyes for a sexy evening look!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by tinytahtawny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was reading reviews on MakeupAlley to try to find good shades of lipstick for my tan skin tone. I was looking for a nude color, and saw this one was good. It really DOESN'T work for me, for whatever reason. Instead of a pretty pink nude, it looks too light and washes me out. Overall, I look deceased, not gonna lie, but for $1 I don't regret it that much!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This lipstick is creamy and pigmented. The shade is a pale pink and, although not apparent in the tube, it looks exactly like MAC's Hue on the lips! It has a subtle sweet scent to it and doesn't last very long, but for £1.50 it's a good nude. Maybe too pale for my taste, but a good nude for pale nude lipstick lovers. The packaging is bad but at least it doesn't cost a bomb to replace if it does break!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Eva2012

I was looking for an everyday nude colour, this lipstick has a pink tint to it and works great as an everyday lip colour. I apply it over a lip balm and it last a long time without drying the lips. Would buy this colour again as it is cheap, practical and does not dry my lips like some of the other lipsticks.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

For a dollar, its an okay lipstick. The color isn't the prettiest. From the photo i t looks light pink. Its more of a peach in person. Since I was going for a light pink nude... this didn't work for me. It is very moisturizing though. The packaging is horrrrible. As you twistt it up it clicks. It doesn't glide up light most lipsticks. And I can see down the tube that the lipstick is cracked. Keep this lipstick faaar away from the sun.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 6:09:00 AM More reviews by jmmcd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I needed a good nude lipstick, and this fit the bill. I like how moisturizing these lipsticks are, but I'm a little disappointed by the color payoff. Still not bad for $1 though!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by ChloeIsAZombie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I do like the E.L.F lipsticks but this one is the exact same shade as my natural lips and the colour didn't change at all when applying. The lipstick broke in half as it does for all the lipsticks in the 1.50 collection if you twist it up more than the smallest amount. It is worth the 1.50/$1 but it's not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have looked all over for a pink-nude lipstick for my NC42 skintone. I bought this online from ELF's website and am impressed! It's just the colour I was looking for, yay :) Plus it goes on smooth and has a nice creamy texture.
I took off one lippie because it doesn't stay on for very long and the packaging is pretty cheapy... Overall though, great buy. Only $1!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Slighty pinky nude, suitable for all skin types. Creamy texture, little to no taste or smell. Can be quite matte or slightly shiny. Great for daytime use but can be glossed up for night.