October 22, 2014 | 2046 users online

Blush - Bonne Bell - Blush'ngo cheek stick in Coral Sheen

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by colchester

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great, creamy color, works well with moisturizer and primer on my good days (I have very sensitive skin. :[)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This actually blend out and this is a dollar store product. Every other cream products I've tried won't blend and your stick with a blob on your face so i avoided them until now.
This i a true coral color that seems to blend into a powdery finish.I plan on getting the other colors especially given it's staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by iSophiax3

My first blush, I didn't get it in Coral Sheen, so my review may differ, I actually got it in Petal Pink, it looks like a rosy pink on me, it pretty opaque for the price so it's a good product

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Clover04750

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought the "Radiant Glow In" colors. It's very loose for a compact blush, the brush is too small, and the packing is't going to last long. It seems like a waste of money when I think about how many applications it takes to show color despite the un-pressed texture. I'm not dissatisfied; I just wouldn't bother to buy it again. I'd let my friends buy it, but it's not something I'd rave about.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by BDG006

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I was younger I had bad experiences with anything "coral." Lipsticks in coral turned a horrible orange on me. I have stuck to the no coral/peach rule until I recently began experimenting with cheap makeup. Guess what, all corals/peaches are not bad on cool-toned fair skin!

Due to the ruddy color of my cheeks and old acne scars, I rarely wear blush. I have felt that it undermines all the covering up I've accomplished with concealer and foundation - it just makes me look red again! However, this little beauty makes me look like I just stepped in out of the sun. After I bought it I immediately tried it out while sitting in the Walmart parking lot. At first when I dabbed it on the apples of my cheeks, I thought, "Oh no, it's way too bright and orange." But after blending it over my cheekbones with my fingers, it turned into the prettiest peachy glow. My cheeks do not look ruddy at all with this blush. I would recommend this shade for women with redness and rosacea in their cheek area. It is my new favorite makeup find, and definitely my HG blush, for only a few bucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Telly90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this blush up at my local Walmart for 3 or 4 dollars and all I can say is this product is FANTASTIC! The color I have it in is Coral Sheen. There is only two colors to choose from and since it's summer I thought Coral Sheen would be a perfect addition to my collection. When I first looked at it in the packaging, I thought it looked a lot like ELF's All Over Color Stick in Golden Peach. The blush is in stick form in a twist up tube. When you open the top cap there's actually a smaller cap over the blush. I thought it was a great way to protect the blush from being nicked by the top cap. Some people might think it's a waste, but I actually like it. Now, the best part was when I swatched the blush and saw how pigmented it was! After I blended out the swatch it had the gorgeous sheen that the name had stated. Comparing to the ELF All Over Color Stick in Golden Peach, Bonne Bell's Coral Sheen has less shimmer and is more opaque. The perfect combination is with Jordana's Sandy Coral Beach over it. Trust me, it will lasted all day. It's a great cream blush for summer. It's affordable and a great quality product. I recommend it for anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by marah1115

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am so excited wanted a "stick" blush for times when I am in a hurry
This is great!!!!Was super reasonably priced.Glides on smooth and creamy blends easily. It is not as super sheer as I was actually afraid it might be (and some might not want it this opaque) but I think you could blend it away a bit more if you want it more sheer.I have combo skin and it lasts and it doesn't bleed or fade. I am really happy with this product.Great!