April 17, 2014 | 1696 users online

Mascara - Bobbi Brown - Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by lola444

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara it produce really long effects for my lashes and no clump at first. however, I realize it dries out quickly in a short time and have some clumps after that. No matter how hard I tried to clean it, it just cant be that good again after some time. so it's a little bit frustrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by firefox23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara, hands down the best I've found. I'm on my second tube, and I just adore it. The wand is perfect for separating your lashes and lengthening/adding volume. I've tried high end and drugstore mascaras, and this is the best of them all! I got a deluxe sample a while ago, and decided to give it a try - I was totally hooked! It's $30 CAD, which to me, isn't that bad since I find it lasts forever without drying out. I wear this and liquid liner everyday, and my lashes look almost fake (in a good way)! It's super black in colour, and doesn't smudge or transfer to my eyelids or brow bone like some other brands do.

LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros:
- Shade is a really dark black
- Adds volume and length to my straight, long lashes, you may even call that "glamour"
- Wear is quite good, very little transfer, flaking or smudging throughout the day.
Cons:
- Product dries out quickly, my tube made it hardly through one month
- Application is a bit tricky, noticed some clumping
- While the combo wand with the integrated comb is a nice idea it requires vigorous wiping during the application, otherwise there is likely product left on the comb side, defying its purpose.
Overall I prefer Bobbi Brown's Intensifying Mascara over the Lash Glamour due to the tiny wand which makes application even easier than the combined comb/bristle wand of the Lash Glamour Mascara. I also personally like the super natural look of the Intensifying Mascara better. So it will depend what look one is going for, the Lash Glamour certainly adds drama to the lashes. Retails for $25. I indicated that I would buy this again and in fact I just did. I will have to see if this tube is also giving out within a few weeks, if so I would reconsider spending another $25 for a short-lived splurge in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Cestsibon

I wanted to like this masacara since this is the type of wand that works best for my lashes and I've been a loyal Bobbi fan since day one, but...it left my lashes with little volume and when I tried to apply more I got some clumping. I checked in with it later and it looked like I needed to curl my lashes again which I never need to do with other mascaras that work for me. I am very sorry to say, but I've found drugstore masacaras which look much better. On the plus side, it does have a nice, natural look. This might work for you if your lashes don't need much curl or volume and you don't press wand too hard into your lash line as the wand is very hard.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

This might be the best mascara I ever tried. I wasn't expecting that from BB. Still, this lengthens like nobody's business. And the color is extremely dark. I think I've found the one. I never thought anything would replace Million Lashes by L'oreal.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Jaclyn86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have purchased the full size of this after receiving a sample in my bellabox. This is the best mascara I have ever used, it is HG material for me. Only downsize is the price, wish I could find a cheaper dupe! I find this really separates my lashes and adds length without making it obvious that I am actually wearing a mascara. I wear this over my Dior maximiser lash plumping serum and I get added volume too. Best eye combo I've ever tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by ZeeCloud

I was given this mascara in the editions to Bellabox and since it was my first ever bobbi brown product I didn't know what to expect. I am so pleased with this, it is wonderful! It lengthens my already-long lashes even longer and separates them beautifully. The brush applicator is plastic and is shaped in a spiky way if you were to look at it from a birds eye view from the tip. It is really lovely and I believe will please many more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by beaspalace

The area around my eyes is really oily, so most mascaras tend to smudge on me. But this one didn't! Even though it's not waterproof, i did not notice any smudging AT ALL. So it's a decent product for me. The product itself is really smooth so it doesn't clump at all.

But the price is just a little too much for something just decent. I suggest just going for highstreet brands.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by glossedup

It's been a long time since a product has disappointed me this dramatically. I received a sample size as part of a GWP, and tossed it after just one month. It's low-end quality with a high-end price tag. I have very straight lashes, and this would not hold a curl for love nor money. More irritatingly, it clumps, so it looks like you have spiky little lashes. I find that I also tend to smudge with this mascara. At the end of the month, it was also drying out. This was all the things I hate in a mascara, and I'm so glad I didn't actually pay for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 4:51:00 AM More reviews by jesroque1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love how this mascara lengthens my lashes but it doesn't hold the curls.

Read here for the complete review: