April 16, 2014 | 2017 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Plum & Sakura Blossom

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by SassyShari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THE ONLY BODY WASH I USE!

I've re-purchased this product over 20 times! Every time I look in the body wash section in any store, this is the only one I narrow it down to and purchase. (And I love trying new products.) I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin. The scent is great, not overpowering at all, and it does not linger on my skin after I show which I prefer.

The only complaint I have is that it goes quickly so I have to repurchase it often, even if I buy the larger bottle. Also it can be a bit pricey and I do not find any coupons for it.

BUT IT IS MY FAVORITE AND THE ONLY BODY WASH I USE.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gets my skin clean without drying it . The sent is good , not over powering . I have not had any problems with my skin becoming flaky or red when i use this . I also use the bar soap in this sent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

In my experience, you can't go wrong with Dove soap. This is another example. Smells great, lathers up really nicely, and was fairly inexpensive. I love to try new soaps in the shower and the more they lather and smell yummy, the better as far as I'm concerned. This one did not disappoint! Anything that makes taking a shower a little more luxurious is worth it in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favorite shower scent. Can't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

This has been my HG body wash for a longggg time now. It suds up extremely well, smells amazing (light and fruity, not too strong), can be used for shaving and it moisturizes well. Oh, and a little goes a long way, so your dollar goes further. What more could you ask for in a body wash?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by killerbees62

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This body wash smells very fruity and sweet! Which i liked, made my whole bathroom smell great. It lathers really well and my skin felt quite soft afterwards. It's dove, so not that expensive. I would repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by lisakoto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells good, washes well enough. Not as clean feeling as I would have liked. Also because of the cap shape you can't get as much out of it as I would have preferred to have been able to.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by ShandaMae

I like the scent and I like that it has a coordinating deodorant and body spray.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Seorin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'd say: Go Fruity. The scent is definitely very sweet, not so fresh. A bit too overpowering for my liking, but it's moisturising quality is okay.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well I should have known, that the thing about Dove is no matter what scent they make, it always has a funky after-smell that is tar-like--not clean and fresh at all. Since I'm not too cranked on the smell of roofing tar, I won't be re-purchasing. Back to Bath and Body Works or Body Shop for me! The only good thing about it is it is very creamy and moisturizing, and you don't need to use much. But that tar smell is a complete turn-off. Yuck. :(