Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Plum & Sakura Blossom

3.8

on 7/23/2015 1:20:00 PM

I can't rave about this enough. It has such a lovely smell that is both calming and refreshing at the same time and its super moisturizing so much so that I don't even need to use a moisturizer after I shower when I use this. The smell lasts a good while too and sometimes I'll catch a faint whiff of the plum and sakura scent ... such a nice combination!

Doesn't hurt that this is so inexpensive as well - I hope Dove never gets rid of this scent!

on 5/2/2014 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I have used this for approximately a week. The reason why I used it for a short amount of the time was because this particular fragrance broke me out horribly. Also the fragrance left behind turns rancid with my body chemistry. It didn't lather much but then again I didn't expect it to since petroleum is high on the list. Gave the rest to my mother.

on 2/19/2014 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THE ONLY BODY WASH I USE!

I've re-purchased this product over 20 times! Every time I look in the body wash section in any store, this is the only one I narrow it down to and purchase. (And I love trying new products.) I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin. The scent is great, not overpowering at all, and it does not linger on my skin after I show which I prefer.

The only complaint I have is that it goes quickly so I have to repurchase it often, even if I buy the larger bottle. Also it can be a bit pricey and I do not find any coupons for it.

BUT IT IS MY FAVORITE AND THE ONLY BODY WASH I USE.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! :)

on 2/17/2014 3:15:00 PM

Gets my skin clean without drying it . The sent is good , not over powering . I have not had any problems with my skin becoming flaky or red when i use this . I also use the bar soap in this sent.

on 11/21/2013 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

In my experience, you can't go wrong with Dove soap. This is another example. Smells great, lathers up really nicely, and was fairly inexpensive. I love to try new soaps in the shower and the more they lather and smell yummy, the better as far as I'm concerned. This one did not disappoint! Anything that makes taking a shower a little more luxurious is worth it in my opinion.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite shower scent. Can't live without it.

on 1/29/2013 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This has been my HG body wash for a longggg time now. It suds up extremely well, smells amazing (light and fruity, not too strong), can be used for shaving and it moisturizes well. Oh, and a little goes a long way, so your dollar goes further. What more could you ask for in a body wash?

on 6/13/2012 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This body wash smells very fruity and sweet! Which i liked, made my whole bathroom smell great. It lathers really well and my skin felt quite soft afterwards. It's dove, so not that expensive. I would repurchase :)

on 5/28/2012 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Smells good, washes well enough. Not as clean feeling as I would have liked. Also because of the cap shape you can't get as much out of it as I would have preferred to have been able to.

on 5/27/2012 8:28:00 AM

I like the scent and I like that it has a coordinating deodorant and body spray.