March 2, 2015 | 1057 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Cannonball

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2015 8:57:00 AM More reviews by CaraMeow96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved this mascara when I used it, the length was fantastic, the wear time was brilliant, and the brush was also great. It gave me just what I was looking for on my fine, blonde, mid-length lashes. However, I wouldn't buy again because the building fibers just did not agree with my sensitive eyes and it often hurt.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 3:35:00 PM More reviews by lizzehkim1231

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

holy grail for anyone who has short, straight, asian lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2015 3:10:00 AM More reviews by patilshruti

This one of my current favorite mascara ! My lashes look long and natural

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 2:28:00 AM More reviews by sonshinex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So much love for this mascara. I have been using this for about three years now and I'm on my third tube. My eyes get watery a lot and most mascaras I've used in my life so far smudged like crazy on me but this stays on strong. Depending on how many layers I use with this mascara I can make my lashes look natural to kind of dramatic. I will always keep repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2015 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Psychoscruff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have slept in this mascara. I have happy, sad and uncontrollably cried in it. This will never leave you. Which makes it hard to remove but you take the good with the bad.
It will hold curl well. It is pretty natural looking but if you throw it on top of a primer (I use subversion but will be trying the Elizabeth Arden next) you can build it up to glamour.
Praise. 4 stars.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2015 4:08:00 AM More reviews by fioraz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this as a gift from a friend. It's waterproof, and upon applying, you just need to wait a few seconds before closing your eyes (otherwise, it will smudge). For me, I used it without any other mascaras, it gives a natural look, not too long and voluminous, not for those who prefer a dramatic look. It does not smudge easily throughout the day which is good. I kept it for a few months as I don't put makeup on a frequent basis, and it is starting to dry up at the sides.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 1:10:00 AM More reviews by starsmaycollide

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I curl my lashes the shu uemura curler, and apply a few coats of this. it makes my sad downward pointing asian lashes look like... well, like I have lashes at last! previously I was using wet n wild megalength but cannonball made me throw that, max factor 2000 calorie and imju devaju straight in the trash. did i mention that once I forgot to remove it before i went jogging, and through all the sweating it didn't even budge one bit or lose any curl!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by gadgetgalz

Cannonball holds a special place in my heart. Its formula is super nice, glossy healthy looking, holds curl for hours on end, no transfer (unless if I forgot to set my under eye concealer, otherwise, it's good!) and build up nicely. By far, this is my HG. Tried Bobbi Brown, countless Maybellines, Lancome, Clinique, I lost count.. Love this mascara. Hope it will never discontinued!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by tweeter1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I strayed from the Dior line to try this one and...will be heading back. At first this worked well, but I think the formula dried out and just hasn't been delivering the length everyone seems to be talking about. It's only $10 cheaper than Dior Iconic, so not really worth the downgrade!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Fearnotsomuch

I have long, dark lashes that have been cursed by the stick straight gene. I curl them and apply mascara, only to have them fall the minute I leave the house. This mascara holds them in place all day.

No, it doesn't give me the longest or thickest looking lashes. What is the point in having those if they are only going to end up pointing straight down?