Urban Decay Cannonball

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Polyethlene, Dextrin Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dimethicone, Rayon, Nylon-66, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua (Water), Tocopherol. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

I needed a waterproof mascara as I do water sport on a daily basis, so I saw this in Mecca and decided to try it. I quite like the length it gives, but it doesn't always hold the curl. Its fairly waterproof - it doesn't smudge too badly unless I rub my eyes super hard but it just doesn't last long in the water, I trained for an hour, got out of the pool and there was no mascara left on my lashes, just a slight black mark under my eyes, it looked like I was just really tired. At least it doesn't run like the cheapie I bought from the drugstore.
I like this for an everyday look and if you build it up it can look really good, and it lasts ages if your'e not swimming.

on 5/5/2015 4:23:00 AM

I needed a waterproof mascara for a beach vacation, so I tried this, but was NOT impressed. It defined my fine, puny lashes, held the curl, and was easily removed with Clinique's Take the Day Off balm. Also, the brush wasn't too unwieldy and I liked the black & turquoise packaging on the not-too-bulbous tube. However, the mascara fibers ended up under my eyes and on my cheeks after a few hours of wear. I never experienced eye irritation due to the fibers, but even after a few days, I was so annoyed at finding them under my eyes and on my cheeks that I had to return the mascara.

on 4/17/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like the length that this mascara gives me however I'm not happy with how flakey it is! I get mascara flakes on my cheeks daily! It also runs out much quicker than other mascaras. I have purchased 3 tubes of cannonball and this third tube is almost out - I will be moving on to a new brand after that.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

After my allergic reaction to Clump Crusher WP I went with this waterproof mascara. Although it's very expensive imo.

It's not very special, it doesn't curl my lashes much and voluminizes not much. But I like the very dark and shiny black colour.

At the end of my working day I had one racoon eye, so it's not very waterproof. I Do not rub my eyes but ocassionaly my eyes are wet due to the wind outside.

Great plus: It removes easily with UD Melt Down without forced scratching.

It's a very good mascara, but way to expensive. I'll go back to my Colossal WP.

on 3/9/2015 1:47:00 AM

So I've been on a hunt for a new day to day mascara after they stopped selling Maybelline's Falsies in Malaysia. I've read through reviews after reviews and I finally decided to settle on UD's Cannonball.

I have stick straight lashes. They aren't super long but aren't super short either, but the most important thing for me in a mascara is that they hold up my lashes. And this mascara does just that! I apply it in the morning and by night time, the curl is still there. Probably less evident, but it doesn't fall flat back to my usual stick straight lashes, which is great cause my lashes are pretty flimsy and any mascara that is too heavy will weigh it down almost immediately upon application.

However, one thing I don't really like about it is that it tends to flake. This mascara has fibres in it so I guess it was bound to happen.

Not HG status, but I will repurchase (until I find something better hehe).

on 3/3/2015 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the worst stick straight stubby Asian eyelashes and this in combination with my etude house primer makes my eyelashes look amazing! At least for what I've got to work with, the fibers in this mascara help to lengthen my lashes and since its ultra waterproof you don't need to even worry about it not holding your curl. It's really hard to remove but anything oil based should help.

on 2/2/2015 8:57:00 AM

I loved this mascara when I used it, the length was fantastic, the wear time was brilliant, and the brush was also great. It gave me just what I was looking for on my fine, blonde, mid-length lashes. However, I wouldn't buy again because the building fibers just did not agree with my sensitive eyes and it often hurt.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

holy grail for anyone who has short, straight, asian lashes.

on 1/30/2015 3:10:00 AM

This one of my current favorite mascara ! My lashes look long and natural

on 1/30/2015 2:28:00 AM

So much love for this mascara. I have been using this for about three years now and I'm on my third tube. My eyes get watery a lot and most mascaras I've used in my life so far smudged like crazy on me but this stays on strong. Depending on how many layers I use with this mascara I can make my lashes look natural to kind of dramatic. I will always keep repurchasing!

Popular Mascaras