Urban Decay Cannonball

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Polyethlene, Dextrin Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dimethicone, Rayon, Nylon-66, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua (Water), Tocopherol. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

After my allergic reaction to Clump Crusher WP I went with this waterproof mascara. Although it's very expensive imo.

It's not very special, it doesn't curl my lashes much and voluminizes not much. But I like the very dark and shiny black colour.

At the end of my working day I had one racoon eye, so it's not very waterproof. I Do not rub my eyes but ocassionaly my eyes are wet due to the wind outside.

Great plus: It removes easily with UD Melt Down without forced scratching.

It's a very good mascara, but way to expensive. I'll go back to my Colossal WP.

on 3/9/2015 1:47:00 AM

So I've been on a hunt for a new day to day mascara after they stopped selling Maybelline's Falsies in Malaysia. I've read through reviews after reviews and I finally decided to settle on UD's Cannonball.

I have stick straight lashes. They aren't super long but aren't super short either, but the most important thing for me in a mascara is that they hold up my lashes. And this mascara does just that! I apply it in the morning and by night time, the curl is still there. Probably less evident, but it doesn't fall flat back to my usual stick straight lashes, which is great cause my lashes are pretty flimsy and any mascara that is too heavy will weigh it down almost immediately upon application.

However, one thing I don't really like about it is that it tends to flake. This mascara has fibres in it so I guess it was bound to happen.

Not HG status, but I will repurchase (until I find something better hehe).

on 3/3/2015 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the worst stick straight stubby Asian eyelashes and this in combination with my etude house primer makes my eyelashes look amazing! At least for what I've got to work with, the fibers in this mascara help to lengthen my lashes and since its ultra waterproof you don't need to even worry about it not holding your curl. It's really hard to remove but anything oil based should help.

on 2/2/2015 8:57:00 AM

I loved this mascara when I used it, the length was fantastic, the wear time was brilliant, and the brush was also great. It gave me just what I was looking for on my fine, blonde, mid-length lashes. However, I wouldn't buy again because the building fibers just did not agree with my sensitive eyes and it often hurt.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

holy grail for anyone who has short, straight, asian lashes.

on 1/30/2015 3:10:00 AM

This one of my current favorite mascara ! My lashes look long and natural

on 1/30/2015 2:28:00 AM

So much love for this mascara. I have been using this for about three years now and I'm on my third tube. My eyes get watery a lot and most mascaras I've used in my life so far smudged like crazy on me but this stays on strong. Depending on how many layers I use with this mascara I can make my lashes look natural to kind of dramatic. I will always keep repurchasing!

on 1/30/2015 1:44:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have slept in this mascara. I have happy, sad and uncontrollably cried in it. This will never leave you. Which makes it hard to remove but you take the good with the bad.
It will hold curl well. It is pretty natural looking but if you throw it on top of a primer (I use subversion but will be trying the Elizabeth Arden next) you can build it up to glamour.
Praise. 4 stars.

on 1/24/2015 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I got this as a gift from a friend. It's waterproof, and upon applying, you just need to wait a few seconds before closing your eyes (otherwise, it will smudge). For me, I used it without any other mascaras, it gives a natural look, not too long and voluminous, not for those who prefer a dramatic look. It does not smudge easily throughout the day which is good. I kept it for a few months as I don't put makeup on a frequent basis, and it is starting to dry up at the sides.

I curl my lashes the shu uemura curler, and apply a few coats of this. it makes my sad downward pointing asian lashes look like... well, like I have lashes at last! previously I was using wet n wild megalength but cannonball made me throw that, max factor 2000 calorie and imju devaju straight in the trash. did i mention that once I forgot to remove it before i went jogging, and through all the sweating it didn't even budge one bit or lose any curl!!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products