December 22, 2014 | 920 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Cannonball

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by gadgetgalz

Cannonball holds a special place in my heart. Its formula is super nice, glossy healthy looking, holds curl for hours on end, no transfer (unless if I forgot to set my under eye concealer, otherwise, it's good!) and build up nicely. By far, this is my HG. Tried Bobbi Brown, countless Maybellines, Lancome, Clinique, I lost count.. Love this mascara. Hope it will never discontinued!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by tweeter1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I strayed from the Dior line to try this one and...will be heading back. At first this worked well, but I think the formula dried out and just hasn't been delivering the length everyone seems to be talking about. It's only $10 cheaper than Dior Iconic, so not really worth the downgrade!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Fearnotsomuch

I have long, dark lashes that have been cursed by the stick straight gene. I curl them and apply mascara, only to have them fall the minute I leave the house. This mascara holds them in place all day.

No, it doesn't give me the longest or thickest looking lashes. What is the point in having those if they are only going to end up pointing straight down?

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by amj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This left me with dark spots under my eyes by mid day. It was hard to remove as well. I will be returning it, for the cost it just isn't worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Griffin13

As per reviews, I purchased this for my trip to Mexico in a few weeks but couldn't resist trying it early so I will have to update after the trip re: waterproof claim.
Presently, the brush gets down to the root and separates really well, easy to build up, no spider lashes or clumps (Biggest pet peeve), emphasizes length really well. Adding another coat adds volume but not extreme, I add another mascara if I really want extra oomphe. Holds curl.
Usually I put a light coat on in the morning, run errands, go to the gym, then add a couple more coats before I do the night shift and it really stands up. Takes a little patience with removal but pretty typical for waterproof mascaras and if anything, further leads me to believe it will stand up to the beach.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by blissfuls

Easily my HG mascara. The waterproof formula really holds a curl and it doesn't budge at all. I have oily eyelids and other mascaras would end up underneath my eyes, but Cannonball stays put! It's the only mascara that truly makes my lashes longer and more dolly. I knocked off one lippie, however, because the lengthening fibers are a little irritating if it gets in my eyes and also clumps my lashes if I accidentally put on too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by silverbrook

I had committed to the Kiss Me Heroine Make mascaras from Japan as my HG, specifically Long and Curl which seemed to be the only thing that would hold curl on my straight Asian lashes having tried many drugstore and a few higher end mascaras. I had wonderful results with it -- however, it is hard for me to find without ordering it online. Based on reviews online, I decided to try Cannonball. I am happy to report that the performance, for me, is very similar to Long and Curl -- lengthening and holds my curled lashes in place. In a pinch, I will be purchasing UD Cannonball if I don't have access to Heroine Make. I do prefer curved lash wands, which make it easier to get all my lashes coated in fewer strokes, but this will do. It's so hard to find Asian-friendly mascaras out there, and this, luckily, is one such mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Ugh, I am so mad I tried this...I really didn't want to like this. But, oooooh, I do. This mascara delivers similar type lashes as L'oreal Telscopic but more volume. So plenty of length and also some volume. (Enough volume to satisfy this drama lash loving reviewer though...I am usually a LashBlast Volume girl) Now the lash it produces is nice, but not alone worth the $20 price tag. What makes the $20 acceptable for me is the pretty,dramatic lash combined with the best, most waterproof mascara I have ever tried (and check out my reviews, I have tried a lot). I like this better than even the Blinc mascaras in regards to durability. Cannonball provides more drama than either Blinc mascara. But it is the best wp mascara. I showered in this stuff and it was still not budging! Yet it easily washed off with my MAC Cleanse Off Oil. I was amazed. Needless to say I will be using this all summer and trying to fight the urge to keep buying this the rest of the year.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this for a summer music festival because it was supposed to be a great waterproof mascara. Turns out that I like it a lot more than I thought I would! This mascara is very waterproof and does not smudge or transfer under the eyes. It also gives great length and volume with the classically shaped brush. It reminds me of Jordana best lash extreme volume, as a waterproof version. I don't normally buy mascaras outside of the drugstore but I think I will repurchase this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Miloshy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

AMAZING!!!!!! I found my HG mascara! I have thin long light brown lashes that stay straight down if I don't do anything with them...well I just curl them with the shiseido curler and apply one coat of this mascara and they look amazing...I even prefer it to the Shiseido full definition mascara that costs much more! This stuff holds the curl incredibly, slightly better than the Shiseido one. The wands are kinda similar but Cannonball can grab all my eyelashes much better...most mascaras tend to weigh down my eyelashes even after using my curler (Lancome ones in particular). It doesn't add much volume though, it's ok (I tried 2 coats), and the colour is great so it's perfect for day time, not really gonna use it for nights out. Definitely gonna repurchase it. Just the packaging is kinda boring. SO MUCH LOVE! THANKS URBAN DECAY! - I got the waterproof version