April 16, 2014 | 1823 users online

Bronzers - NYX - When Leopard Gets A Tan

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by GreatReviews

This is a very sparkly and reddish bronzer. It looks like a reddish brown blush on me with chunks of glitter. Not good for contouring or all over face( too shimmering) IMO. I paid $22sdg for it, and used it only once before placing it aside. The packaging and the leopard prints are adorable, but that's about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaVictory

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this today and I am extremely excited. I only have a very tiny bit left of my Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer (which, I must say was a good investment, lasted me almost 4 years). I went to pick up some more, and then I went over to they NYX section at Ulta....and I saw this. I thought I'd give it a go since it was on sale for $5. I got it home and, at least on my arm, these two look IDENTICAL. As in, I can't even tell the difference. They look very different in the pan, but not on my skin....so...I'm pretty ecstatic about this purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by kristinamw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This bronzer was awful on me. I purchased it while on vacation at a boutique so I didn't have the opportunity to try it beforehand. I found the powder itself to be very gritty, with large particles rather than a finely milled powder that sits on the skin well. The leopard print is adorable and the colors look really promising, but on the skin the bronzer looks like dirt. When I purchased it back in June I was pretty tan and it still looked awful. Now on my pale winter skin it looks even worse. As for the pink in the palette, I find that it is very chalky and looks unnatural on the skin. I have some other NYX products and haven't been this disappointed before, but this bronzer does not work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by lov3lyrix22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love a lot o NYX products, but this one was not on of my favorites. I have purchased some of there bronzers before and loved them but this one in particular looks like you have patches of dirt on your skin. At least on my medium skin tone. the cute leopards print and packaging is awesome, but the color of the bronzer alone is terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

I'm not going to lie, I love everything animal print which really caught my attention when i saw how the product had leopard print. Then when i went home and actually used it i was amazed. The bronzer isn't too dark which is great because it won't make me look orange or give me a harsh unnatural line across my face. It also gives me a really nice glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyn1717

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Somehow, NYX managed to create a product that works great as both a bronzer and a highlighter. If you're fair skinned and looking for a really subtle bronzer that's easy to work with, this will work for you.

But since most of the product in the pan is the lighter champagne color, it's great for highlighting. Used as a highlight, it should work for most skin tones. It has some gold shimmer, but it comes out more glowy than glittery when applied.

The packaging is decent, but the hinge isn't very sturdy and mine broke. It comes with a flat brush, which isn't anything special. It might be good for someone who is learning how to contour with bronzer. I don't use the brush because 1. I love my Sigma F05 for bronzer. 2. It has a questionable smell. 3. I'm not entirely sure what it is made from. It's more on the rough side. Not a fan.

Anyway, this is a really great multi use product, and it lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by debdo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful nice packaging. I'm pretty fair complected and this gives my skin a nice glow and a light tan color. I agree its a better highlighter rather than bronzer but it is a light bronzer which to me is more natural for us fair complected gals. I like this and would repurchase. I keep in ny purse for touch ups during the day and blots the greasy look my face gets during the hot summer time. 14 dollars for NYX is kinda pricey but better than Too Faced Pink Leopard. I have Too Faced Snow Bunny and I like this way better. Try it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

As an owner and lover of the too faced leopard bronzer,this product is okay and works more as a highlighter for my medium yellow skin tone.I feel as though its more frosty than too faced.I never use this and stays in the bronzer drawer in my makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have recently moved to a coastal environment, and changed up a lot of my old makeup habits. Adding bronzer consistently is one! I am NW 20-25, so very pink. The last thing I want to do is to add pink to my skin, after a neutralizing yellowish toned TM or light foundation. On my skin, this shows up as peachy/light bronze. I love it. I did purchase and return the $28 Peach Leopard from Too Faced, which was a bit more gold. This works better for me, both price-wise and the look. After all, I don't wear the price tag for the bronzer on my skin. Will I buy again? Have no clue. Would I turn back time and buy again? Absolutely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

This is more of a highlighter than a bronzer on my nc42 skintone. It's gives my skin a nice glow. I was lemming the TooFaced Pink Leopard bronzer, but I didn't feel good about spending $28.00 for it, so I got this one from NYX which I actually like better because it's not as frosty and is more bronzey than highlighty if that makes sense! This is $14.99 at Ulta, but I had a coupon, and I paid $11.96! This adds a nice sheer glow of bronzey-pink and it is buildable with a brush or sponge applicator. This is great for evenings out on the town or for the Winter season. I'm definitely going to pick up more of the NYX Tango bronzers when there is a sale or another coupon from Ulta. OH...And the pink leopard print is too cute and adorable!!! The brush is half-way good too, and on the softer side. Better than most brushes that come with this type of drugstore product.