August 28, 2014 | 863 users online

Bronzers - Sephora - Illuminating Bronzing Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Glimmery shimmery sheen is what I wanted when I bought this, so I really like this product. It's easy to use & not messy. I did a side-by-side comparison on my arms in Sephora using Nars Body Glow (which I adore but won't buy due to high cost) vs. Sephora Illuminating oil & the result is more shimmery bang from the Sephora oil. Nars Body Glow does not look shimmery or glittery once it absorbs in skin but strangely enough somehow makes my skin look subtley luminous & healthy - the shimmer in it is so superfine that it's unnoticeable on the skin but gives a gentle glow, whereas the Sephora brand has gently visible glittery shimmer which sparkles softly in the light. I'm enjoying wearing this on summer-tan legs, where I like some sparkle & shine when I wear skirts & dresses. Great all-over @ the beach too. It's not greasy & absorbs into the skin well. The oil is very lightweight & the spray is a very fine mist. I also love the scent - like coconut+gardenia, very similar to the scent of Nars. (Someday I'll get my hands on some Nars too.) Nice job, Sephora.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 9:12:00 AM More reviews by lovebuzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product from Sephora for $14.99. This product is a spray, that does NOT have a self-tanner in it, which is what I wanted. The only color you get is instant, and it is just the right amount. It leaves a very luminous sparkly shiny bronzed color to you. I love to spray it on my legs arms and back especially before a night of going out. I like to think of this as a nars laguna highlight for my whole body. This will get on your clothes if you spray in in certain areas or you arent careful, I got it on a pair of white shorts :( The smell is strong, but it doesn't last all night and it doesn't smell like coconut- it smells like candy and self tanner junk. Hope this helped

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by bambigirl0512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This spray had a VERY subtle bronzing effect. It was more glittery than anything, and very messy. Hard to get off hands, and rubs off onto clothing. The worst part is it has a horrible, over the top, way too strong, coconut scent. Terrible product!