October 26, 2014 | 1583 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Nivea - Q10 Refreshing Eye Roll-On

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this eye roll-on in hope of banishing the hereditary dark circles and puffy eyes I seem to get constantly, despite sleeping well and being relatively stress-free. I've used it twice a day under my eyes for several months and like how the metal roller feels cooling; also that the product absorbs into the skin fast and helps slightly with my puffy eyes in the morning. However my dark circles are still around and nothing I've used has helped (yet)!

Costing 9.99 from all well-known UK pharmacies and large supermarkets, this product is easy to get hold of but is a little expensive for the results when cheaper products (eg. Lacura's eye roll-on) perform exactly the same or better for me. I'll use it up but will keep looking for something that'll tackle my under-eye circles more successfully.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by bayergal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have severely dry eyes and dark circles, I figured I would give this as try as my eyes have been getting puffy in the morning, after 2 days of using this and I am not liking it!

I wake up with extremely greasy eyes, though I do find it helped my dry eyes.
The roller gives you a lot of product, I have to roll a small amount onto my finger and it is still too much for both eyes.
The smell is nice and the cream feels nice in the morning but overall I do not like this, too much product is wasted for the price and greasy eyes are not comfortable.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Soffy

Pleasantly surprised! I have major issues with under-eye black circles, and while I was trying to find the right eyecreme my mom gave me this as a temporary solution. Due to using a wrong eyecreme I had started getting smell "crepe" wrinkles and slight bags under my eyes, but this roller took care of them beautifully and my eyes look much better and fresh now.

I only gave it a 4 because I doubt it will work on SERIOUS bags, but if you only have small bags and need a cheap pick-me-up for travelling or emergencies this is a steal at the price. Plus the roll-on is super fun and pleasant to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by lak30

I like this. Bought it chiefly to help refresh and de-puff my eyes - I only really suffer from this occasionally during the summer because of hayfever, so found I didn't have anything already in my bulging toiletry case(s) to tackle it. It's definitely cooling and refreshing, and I find it soaks in and dries quite quickly meaning it has no adverse effect on my makeup application. Can't really speak for it's anti-wrinkle qualities, but it does seem to tighten ever so slightly. My eye puffiness tends to go in the first couple of hours after waking anyway, so I can't say for sure that it actively reduces it, but the refreshing sensation alone makes me feel more alert and awake. It claims to be 'anti-shadow' - no idea what this is supposed to mean, since as with any topical lotion I've ever tried that boasts anti-dark circle properties, it doesn't do anything to help these unfortunately! I'd recommend it if you just want to give tired, puffy eyes a helping hand in the morning, because it certainly delivers for me on that front.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by alee26

Before this, the only other eye roll-on I had tried was the Garnier Roll On and didn't have good results with that. I like this one much better since it has not irritated my eye and makes me look and feel refreshed. The gel feels very cool and cuts back the puffy bags under my eyes in the morning. It also hydrates the skin in that area since I have noticed it feeling softer too. Will probably re-buy unless I find something better. I do recommend it though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had a lot of luck with the Beiersdorf skincare group's eye products, with my holy grail eye product being Eucerin's Q10 anti-wrinkle Eye Cream, and the product I hold singularly responsible for most people thinking I'm 5 years younger than I am - for now at least, touch wood. This Q10 eye roll-on has the same anti-ageing properties, but without the SPF. The substance itself is like a light lotion or serum, which feels like a refreshing drink for the skin. It absorbs quickly, plumps on contact, and fine lines disappear almost instantaneously. Personally, I think this is excellent, and have been smoothing it into my forehead to make sure lines stay at bay there, too. Can't say enough good things about this non-irritating, refreshing addition to my skincare armoury.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No