August 31, 2014 | 1046 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - color sensational high shine in pink freeze

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by lindsaylapoet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Kind of a greasy formula. No lasting power whatsoever, and though the shade appeared to be a bubblegum pink it was pretty sheer on my lips. I did buy this on clearance, so what can you expect. I will continue to buy lipsticks in the regular color sensational line as they are some of my favorite drugstore lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by amarie3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

NC35 in MAC. Not very impressed with the actual color. Was very sheer and when applied it looks like I missed a couple spots. Had to apply alot just to get somewhere near the desired color. Looks better with pink lip gloss on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This is a beautiful lip "glaze." I have very pigmented lips, and this mutes the pigmentation, but it is far from opaque. I like layering it up, which adds to the color and the shine. You definitely don't need a lip gloss, this baby pink is very moisturizing and shiny. Looks very natural yet pretty and girly on me. Love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I adore this shade of girly barbie pink on me as well as the formula. NC25 here. This color makes me feel incredibly girly & I just love it. I use NYX lip liner in Natural to give me a warm base then slather on this lip color right over it to give my lips incredible fullness and a neat play on color of warm and cool that I simply cant stop looking at in the mirror. I love love love it! The lipstick also leaves a nice stain behind to help with lasting power. The formula is slick like a balm and reminds me a lot like the popular Revlon lip butters but these have an orange creamsicle scent and a not so pleasant taste. These two things I loathe in lipsticks but I try to get past that because of the color and how it makes my lips look. I got a lip butter in similar pink called Sweet Tart but it doesnt give quite the same look at Maybelline Pink Freeze does. I also got Tuttie Frutti to try.They look similar except TF is warm.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Blechh, this is no good on my pigmented lips. When I swatched Pink Freeze on my wrist it was a beautiful cool pink with a slight blue shimmer. It was gorgeous but did not translate to the lips at all! I am NOT giving this lippie a bad score because it doesn't work for me personally since I hate when others do that. I am giving Pink Freeze 2 lippies because the formula could use about 3x the pigmentation. The shine of this product was really unimpressive and I had to layer it 5-6 times to see any of the pink colour. By that time, it became a nasty, frosty mess. Drugstore makeup has gotten pretty expensive so I kind of mind when I spend $8 on a lippie and it is a total bust. Hate the packaging of the Color Sensational line, very tacky and cheap. This shade will probably look lovely on those with fairer skin or those who just want a glaze of colour, i.e., not me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by NytheriaFalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my very first time buying lipstick. I wanted to originally buy a color like hot pink or brick red, but my friend talked me out of it. We looked for a color that wouldn't make everyone think that I was insane at school, and we ended up with this. I have really chapped lips because I have a habit of picking at my lips, and I expected this lipstick to make them look worse. However, my lips looked baby pink and sweet. Not bad at all for a first buy. Also, if you have chapped lips like me, I reccomend slicking on some clear lipgloss every few hours to keep the look smooth.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by teslafaraday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The pictures above certainly do not represent what the product looks like on me. The color in the tube looks like its bubblegum pink. It hardly shows up when I apply it, however. There is no noticeable shine, either. The formula doesn't dry out my lips, but it isn't moisturizing either. Would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by livyeason

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this... the color was beautiful but my lips didnt shine at all. maybelline really let me down on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by thevintagecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I asked a friend of mine to buy this for me ,as it is not sold where i live and will take time to arrive at etailers,it costs 5-7 $, packaging is cute and simple, it closes well so it won't open in your bag.

Now the lipstick itself is a vibrant baby pink (not too bright) with micro silver shimmer ,it gives face a light and make your lips plump, it takes two layers to get a nice color ,you can add more layers for brighter effect, it's not as glossy as the commercial( really ?,duh !!) but enough to make lips fuller , it does not dry your lips ,but i use lip balm anyway before any lip product.you can add lipgloss at night to make it ULTRA glossy.

If you like luster or glossy lipstick , try this for sure ,you won't regret it, it's cheap and good quality and a good dupe for some expensive lipsticks according to reviewers her (that's why i decided to get it ,thanks to reviews), i will buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by raspberrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really excited to try this, especially since I was able to get it for so cheap, but I was pretty let down. This isn't a terrible product, but it does have a few draw backs. I have very dry lips, and the first thing this lipstick does is settle into the lines and cracks, and clings to any dead skin, so exfoliating before application is a must with this product. A little chapstick is also a good idea. The other problem I have with it is how sheer it is. I was expecting it to be fairly opaque, but the first swipe barely put on any color, all I could really see was what settled into those pesky lines. It took about three swipes before it really started to show up.

This lipstick shines like the sun, but I won't buy this again. I get better results from lipstick + gloss.