August 20, 2014 | 1531 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Anti dark circle roller

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by ebbykins

This is my go to eye concealer, has been for years and still haven't found a reason to replaced it (other than the reason it's easy to get cooties/germs inside of it) so I chuck it out every 3 months just in case and start new. I should add though that it does seem somewhat drying, so as of late I'm using more eye moisturizer and a new primer (dat aging skin) and it's working wonderfully for me again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Allyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! Conceals my dark circles pretty well and I've tried everything from MAC- Bobbi Brown. But if you're a WOC make sure to apply concealer over this because it appears bright and white. I haven't seen any real results using this as a treatment but when used as concealer it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Dinaa814

This product I have been using for about 5 years now, I would definitely consider it a holy grail. I have very dark undereye circles and tried almost everything to conceal them. This doesn't complete cover it all but covers enough for me. It's light weight, not cakey, inexpensive, and the roller baller ensures the right amount of product as well as a nice cooling feeling. It's also good for concealing any other blemishes. Love this!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this does have a nice immediate concealing effect, BUT over time will dry your under eye skin and make it worse. this has happened to me, presumably the high alcohol content. won't use again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by GiulianaCarmela

This product is great if you want light coverage/don't have deep under eye marks. I often use if on 'natural' days, but when I roll it on I do leave it for about 5 minutes before blending it in as it blends into my skin pigment better. I lightly dab it as rubbing it into the eye area can make the product almost disappear!

However, it is not heavy which I like. I sometimes use concealers under my eyes and as I have a sensitive under-eye area I find that they put to much pressure on my skin. The caffeine roll on is quite soothing and is great as a base for everyday concealer too.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by TTiff

I have been using this over 3 years, it covers dark spots but doesn't help you to get rid of them

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by GayLynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it, love it, love it!!! Nuff said!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by mickey5252

This product has been around for quite sometime, but I never had the urge to get it, because I've read lots of people complaining about the lack of pigmentation.

Recently, Garnier's products were being discounted, so I though that it was a good time to try it out.

After trying it out, I've really regretted not getting it earlier, because OMG this stuff is amazing, I do agree with other reviewers that it doesn't provides much coverage, but I've been using this on top of my concealer as a undereye brighterner and I love the effect.

I apply this in a reverse triangle shape under my eyes and it instantly brightens up the whole area, it makes me look really bright and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

It is so light but cover your hyperpigmentation really well. It kind of blurred them and make it really natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by sroben

I have always had terrible undereye circles, and I wanted to find something cheaper that would brighten my eyes - this does an okay job.

For a $12 drugstore product, it lasts for a long time - I bought this about a year ago and I'm still using the same one today!

I wish I could give this five lippies, but after about an hour or so after putting it on the color wears off and settles into your undereye wrinkles. This isn't the best product to help you look refreshed or younger!