Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Tamarind for Combination or Oily Skin

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Behenate, Ozokerite, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Sodium Salicylate, Tartaric Acid, Maltodextrin, Tamarindus Indica Extract, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Lactobacillus, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

on 3/9/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love love LOVE this, officially my HG face wash!!!! I have hideously oily skin, I stopped using Elemis try - enzyme wash as I felt it was a bit too risky using a face wash that requires sun screen over the top on typically red head skin that burns easily. Begrudgingly I set in search of a new cleanser and was recommended this by a family member, it is FABULOUS!!! The amazing buy 2 get 4 free offer at the Debenhams Clarins counter definately encouraged me to buy, but to my delight the tiniest pea sized amount foams up so much and leaves my face so literally squeaky clean I can see the tube lasting me for such a long time. It smells and feels so luxurious, and the best thing? I got home from work today and my husband immediately pointed out my skin looked so much better and wasn't oily or shiny as it often is after after a long ass day in the office. Combined with hydra - matte lotion my pores seem so much tighter and my blackheads are swiftly fading. I will buy this forever!

After struggling to control a T - zone as greasy as an eel, I finally, after trying a free sample of this cleanser, have found a miracle worker! This has been a godsend for shine control and makes my skin look and feel perfectly refreshed. Although a little more expensive than a lot of other available brands, such a small amount goes SUCH a long way. I've been using this product religiously every day for almost a year and am only on my second tube! If I have been wearing a lot of makeup all day I do use a deep cleansing oil in the evening as this cleanser won't remove every scrap of makeup, but it's a perfect morning cleanser, or gentle evening cleanser for days when you've given your makeup bag a rest! I will be repurchasing for as long as physically possible.

on 11/26/2014 7:25:00 AM

i have acne prone, very sensitive and irritable skin and i am on oral retinoid thus my skin is very very dry. i bought this initially as reviews claim that it is effective in cleaning.

I do agree that it is quite good in cleaning, but it can be a little harsh and drying on my already dry/sensitive skin so i use it once in every few days (i have another cleanser: non-soap benzoyl peroxide 4%). don't expect it to wash off blackheads or whiteheads though.

i would recommend this to those with combination/oily skin.

on 11/10/2014 10:52:00 PM

good for oily skin specially T zone

on 10/11/2014 2:58:00 PM

I've tried a fair amount of cleansing products and most of them either dried me out way too much or didnt clean well enough and left me oily anyways. My mom bought this one by accident and after I tried it I loveeed it.

It leaves my sking pretty clean and I feel kind of a tightening effect. Also, this wont be the cure for acne or breakouts but will definetly help you controling the oil thus calming them down.

I also love the consistency, very creamy and soft to use. I hate liquid cleansers x_x

I dont think Ill try other cleanser since I really like this one!

PS: would recommend to young people with combination to oily skin. For dry skin this wouldnt be good. Also for older people who needs extra moisture on their skin this will be too drying.

on 8/1/2014 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

A nice cleanser for those with oily skin. I have normal skin and used this in the summer months to combat greasiness. The smell is inoffensive and the texture is creamy with small beads throughout. Not too much is needed as it lathers well. This product definitely does not strip your face of all oils as many cleansers designed for oily skin tend to do. You are not left feeling like you have a papier-mâché mask for a face; instead, the skin just feels rejuvenated. Personally, I did not see any miraculous difference between using this product and the cheap face washes I get at the drugstore.I still had to go in with makeup remover to clean my undereye area. As such, I wouldn't spend this much on a cleanser unless I felt a significant difference in its performance. I would still recommend this product to those looking for a face wash with oil control that is not too harsh.

on 6/7/2014 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm only on night two of using this product. The first night I used a little too much and with my
Clarisonic because my skin was warm and very red but it settled down quickly. Today I noticed far less oil on my skin than normal. I really think this could be a great product for me to use at night to help with my oily/combo skin!

on 5/28/2014 3:29:00 AM

Great cleanser, didn't break me out! Feels clean and refreshing scent. Love it!

on 1/25/2014 8:49:00 AM

I bought this on a whim while I was on holiday since I had forgotten my cleanser.. At first I really liked it because it left my face super bright and ultra clean.
HOWEVER... Once I started using this every day it started to strip my skin sooo much and left it feeling tight, so much so that my skin started producing even more oil! It does a good job at cleansing, yes, but I think it is a bit too aggressive (foaming cleansers aren't the best for your skin), it made my face squeeky clean, and as Caroline Hirons says: "Nothing on your body should squeek. You're not a rodant".
So I ditched it. I find REN's Clay Cleanser does a MUCH better job and keeps the skin balanced (any oily-combination skin gals reading: try the REN one!), while the Clarins one just turned my face into an oil slip by the end of the day.

on 1/19/2014 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

love this product - best cleanser for oily skin. left my face super clean and not drying out