December 22, 2014 | 927 users online

Skincare - Face - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair - Protective Recovery Complex

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by cyongyong

This is one my my fav serum. I tried others like Kiehls whitening serum or haba white lady , however I always go back to this. I have use it since 5 years ago and it is one of my must use skin care.

It keeps my skin glows and somehow even tot I'm already 30 , I believe this serum keeps my skin from wrinkles .

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by sugapie1

I had the make over at the counter and she recommend this for my skin type.

I have combination skin, T zone, dull dewy, dehydrated cheeks. Very sensitive skin and eyes.

The bottle is lovely and the tiny pump is good. A couple of drop is only needed. I don't notice much of a smell. The liquid is very light and appears non greasy. I massaged this into my face very lightly. Took a few minutes for my skin to absorb it. My skin felt smooth and soft. I didn't itch but too close to the eyes made my eyes water. The next day my skin looked lovely and a bit hydrated. Over the week I developed small spots just above my jaw line (never had them there before) but I didn't get them on my chin which is where I always get them lol.

After a few weeks, nothing much changed with my skin. Yes it felt smooth and nice, it didn't look full hydrated on my cheeks. For 35.00 for the small bottle I would of expected more. Maybe if you don't have my skin type then it might do more?

I don't think you should be buy this then adding it to a cream. If a cream or serum doesn't do anything on it's own, then it's not the right one.

I have kept the bottle as once a month I use the serum (lots) when I do my facial massage which helps not to drag the skin. Apart from that it has no impact on my skin and no change.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by jawa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I initially tried this simply because I received a sample as a gift with purchase when I was buying some Estee Lauder foundation. The sample was big enough to allow me to apply it for about 2 weeks, and I was really shocked at the results, as I honestly had not been expecting much. I have have always had texture and tone issues with my skin, due to the fact that my skin is sensitive (often looks red and not smooth) and old acne scars. This serum really helped minimize redness and bumpiness, and my skin just smoother and glowier over all. I even had several friends comment on how good my skin looked, and one said to me "It almost doesn't look real". I never thought I would pay this much for skincare, but after such dramatic results, I couldn't resist. A little does go a long way (two drops should do your whole face) so that does help offset the cost a bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by dajsn

I have been using this for 2 months . It did even my skin tone and moisturize my skin. But the price is a bit pricey .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by EsposaPerfecta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best night serum ever, I use it every night in combination with Midnight recovery concentrate from kiehls and I wake up with really good results these 2 serums are staples in my night care routine

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by TP1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm on my second bottle of this and it really does make my skin look refreshed and healthy. The first bottle lasted at least 6 months so while its expensive I feel it's definitely worth the money. Can't see myself moving on to anything else :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by carolraspberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this serum for a while and I have to say that although I don't use it as an anti aging serum (I'm 22 so it's not a massive concern of mine just yet) it works amazingly at making my skin look more even and less red.
Although I dont suffer from breakouts often, when I do, I'm always left with red dots on my skin from where the spot has been. I find that this serum can pretty much get rid of that red spot overnight. It's absolutely brilliant and I've recommended it to my friend who suffers from acne and she loves it too!
Yes, its expensive but lasts absolutely ages. I'd say maybe 12 months as you only need a tiny bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by LittleJen

I'm fairly fortunate not have have too many lines at my grand old age (I started getting acne when I was about 10 so have had a strict skin care routine for about 20 years. Start moisturising young is a good tip!) However I do have noticeable lines on my forehead and frown lines. Or rather I did have!

I was given a free sample of this serum just before my 32nd birthday and over the past month or so I've been using this nightly. Within a week of adding this to my skin care routine there was a marked difference in my appearance. It's like my face has been ironed!

I've been using Boots No7 Perfect & Protect for a couple of years. It's good stuff but I've found that I get through a 23 tube a month. With this Advance Night Repair serum a little goes a long way. The sample I was given was 5ml, I'm not even half way though this after a couple of months of using this. In fact I actually bought a large bottle of this today knowing that it'll last longer than the Perfect & Protect. It retails at about 58 per bottle but this will last 6 months at the very least.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This little bottle of magic saved my skin when I needed it most.

PROS:
-Actually works! I saw results after using only a third of the bottle and so did everyone else I knew who noticed my skin
-Skin glows
-A little goes a long way
-Awesome dropper so you don't waste product
-Doesn't feel greasy or oily
-Moisturizing
-Feels so comfy on skin
-WORTH THE MONEY
-Made my skin less sensitive, didn't make me break out
-Not harsh
-No harsh smell either
-Has years of research and proven results
-Internationally trusted brand

CONS:
-Expensive (but worth it b/c it actually has results)

Will repurchase again and again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by LauraJackie

I have been using this for about 2 months now and can not believe the difference in my skin so many people have told me how much better my skin looks, i got my best friend and mom to start using it as well and they also love it, i've tried so many serums but this one REALLY works finally ive found one that actually delivers, it's really worth the money! i asked the sales girl if i could use it during the day and she said it works the best at night while your body is at rest but you can apply with a brush in the morning over your makeup and it gives a pretty dewy look, so i tried it and it really does!