Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - Protective Recovery Complex

3.9

Water\Aqua\EAU, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Peg-75, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycereth-26, Cola Acuminata (kola) Extract, Squalane, Sodium RNA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Panthine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Caffeine, Choleth-24, Ceteth-24, Xanthan Gum, Tea-Carbomer, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Bht, Trisodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 5 (CI 61570), Red 4 (CI 14700)

on 2/11/2015 8:41:00 PM

Ive bee using this for over 2 years, and so far I can say I like it, honestly I have stop using it therefore I can not say what happens when im no using it, but so far I liek the results.
It is soo easy to apply, and one jar goes a loooong way, have had mine for a year now, and still have plenty of product left..

on 1/16/2015 11:39:00 AM

I received samples of this when I boughta gift for my Mom from EL. For the first few uses, I liked it--made my skin less oily but gave me a glow in the mornings, but then suddenly it made me itch and broke me out so I discontinued using it.

on 12/7/2014 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one my my fav serum. I tried others like Kiehls whitening serum or haba white lady , however I always go back to this. I have use it since 5 years ago and it is one of my must use skin care.

It keeps my skin glows and somehow even tot I'm already 30 , I believe this serum keeps my skin from wrinkles .

on 12/4/2014 2:58:00 AM

I had the make over at the counter and she recommend this for my skin type.

I have combination skin, T zone, dull dewy, dehydrated cheeks. Very sensitive skin and eyes.

The bottle is lovely and the tiny pump is good. A couple of drop is only needed. I don't notice much of a smell. The liquid is very light and appears non greasy. I massaged this into my face very lightly. Took a few minutes for my skin to absorb it. My skin felt smooth and soft. I didn't itch but too close to the eyes made my eyes water. The next day my skin looked lovely and a bit hydrated. Over the week I developed small spots just above my jaw line (never had them there before) but I didn't get them on my chin which is where I always get them lol.

After a few weeks, nothing much changed with my skin. Yes it felt smooth and nice, it didn't look full hydrated on my cheeks. For 35.00 for the small bottle I would of expected more. Maybe if you don't have my skin type then it might do more?

I don't think you should be buy this then adding it to a cream. If a cream or serum doesn't do anything on it's own, then it's not the right one.

I have kept the bottle as once a month I use the serum (lots) when I do my facial massage which helps not to drag the skin. Apart from that it has no impact on my skin and no change.

on 7/29/2014 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I initially tried this simply because I received a sample as a gift with purchase when I was buying some Estee Lauder foundation. The sample was big enough to allow me to apply it for about 2 weeks, and I was really shocked at the results, as I honestly had not been expecting much. I have have always had texture and tone issues with my skin, due to the fact that my skin is sensitive (often looks red and not smooth) and old acne scars. This serum really helped minimize redness and bumpiness, and my skin just smoother and glowier over all. I even had several friends comment on how good my skin looked, and one said to me "It almost doesn't look real". I never thought I would pay this much for skincare, but after such dramatic results, I couldn't resist. A little does go a long way (two drops should do your whole face) so that does help offset the cost a bit.

on 7/23/2014 9:01:00 PM

I have been using this for 2 months . It did even my skin tone and moisturize my skin. But the price is a bit pricey .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Best night serum ever, I use it every night in combination with Midnight recovery concentrate from kiehls and I wake up with really good results these 2 serums are staples in my night care routine

on 5/6/2013 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm on my second bottle of this and it really does make my skin look refreshed and healthy. The first bottle lasted at least 6 months so while its expensive I feel it's definitely worth the money. Can't see myself moving on to anything else :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have been using this serum for a while and I have to say that although I don't use it as an anti aging serum (I'm 22 so it's not a massive concern of mine just yet) it works amazingly at making my skin look more even and less red.
Although I dont suffer from breakouts often, when I do, I'm always left with red dots on my skin from where the spot has been. I find that this serum can pretty much get rid of that red spot overnight. It's absolutely brilliant and I've recommended it to my friend who suffers from acne and she loves it too!
Yes, its expensive but lasts absolutely ages. I'd say maybe 12 months as you only need a tiny bit.

on 12/1/2012 4:47:00 PM

I'm fairly fortunate not have have too many lines at my grand old age (I started getting acne when I was about 10 so have had a strict skin care routine for about 20 years. Start moisturising young is a good tip!) However I do have noticeable lines on my forehead and frown lines. Or rather I did have!

I was given a free sample of this serum just before my 32nd birthday and over the past month or so I've been using this nightly. Within a week of adding this to my skin care routine there was a marked difference in my appearance. It's like my face has been ironed!

I've been using Boots No7 Perfect & Protect for a couple of years. It's good stuff but I've found that I get through a 23 tube a month. With this Advance Night Repair serum a little goes a long way. The sample I was given was 5ml, I'm not even half way though this after a couple of months of using this. In fact I actually bought a large bottle of this today knowing that it'll last longer than the Perfect & Protect. It retails at about 58 per bottle but this will last 6 months at the very least.

Popular Face Skincare Products