March 1, 2015 | 1917 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Sublime Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2015 5:54:00 AM More reviews by goomaniac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product because I wanted to try something new and different from my previous mascara Diorshow Iconic. I asked for something natural looking, separating and lengthening rather than volumizing, and was recommended this with a promise of length, definition and curl. After trying it i would definitely agree on that part, it curls well and provides an amazing lenght but it's NOT natural. You get a lot of product on to your lashes and it's not really buildable. Anyhow I like this product and even though I would not wear it as my everyday mascara I would probably purchase it again even though it's pricey, partially because of my love for chanel and the luxurious feeling it has to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by buggin81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great mascara if you want natural looking voluminous lashes. The mascara a has plastic brush with the bristles nicely compacted. Here's my take on Chanel's claims on the mascara:

- Lengthens: Yes and looks natural.
- Curls: Yes even without eyelash curler
- Developed for Asian women: Yes (i'm asian)
- Bristles cover and lengthen the lashes, one by one: Yes, yes and yes, The separates without it looking spidery.
- Long-lasting waterproof formula: TBA, I was only given the non-waterproof formula sample, which does not last.

In short, would I purchase? Yes however, for the expensive price tag I will only purchase if I wanted to treat myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by StrawberryQueen

Best mascara ever! I bought it after I got disappointed by my second Chanel Exceptionnel. When I first tried it, I couldn't believe it. Everybody kept asking me if I have fake eyelashes on. I love it so much, would have married with it if I could!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by 123finallyfriday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I discovered this doing makeup on some customers at work, and just grabed this because it was the nearest mascara to me, and as soon as I had applied it I litterally said WOW

this has since become my favorite mascara for when I want really defined, clean and long lashes.(When I want crazy volume and drama I opt for Lancome.) It does the job perfectly, does not smudge on me and holds a curl beautifully. the only downside is the price, and the formular being a bit too wet in the beginning for my liking, but after the dry-down its really amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by medwards32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very average mascara for a very high price. Difficult to apply, isn't very buildable and I always have to use another mascara on top otherwise it looks uneven.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by lueta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I admit to being very picky when it comes to mascara..well this didn't pass my standarts for a keeper. It's not bad, it gives black,glossy lashes. Neither length nor volume are impressive. Actually my lashes looked a bit stumpy. I don't like this rubber wand either. Sold it to a colleague for half the price, she finds it to be an ok mascara. But I'm looking for one that's fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by oonaghst

Absolutely beautiful lashes after using this, but it smudges after a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupaholic83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's the mascara for you, if you're seaching for a super lenghnening, curling and defining mascara that doesn't budge or smudge! It also gives descrete volume but definately not more than that....