September 22, 2014 | 1867 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sephora - Sephora Collection Eyelash Curler

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by SarahLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These work perfectly creating curly lashes that last and these never pinch your skin or pull out lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

A really good eyelash curler that doesn't pinch my eyelids (my eye shape is quite flat as I'm asian) and makes a curl without getting the weird/unnatural kinks. I feel like this is in the same league as the Shu Uemura one, except slightly cheaper. The box also comes with 2 replacement pads.

I got the green one and it's super pretty and vibrant and the actual curler feels sturdy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

Although I wish you could buy replacement pads separately without having to purchase a new curler altogether, this is a great eyelash curler. I have it in purple and in addition to being a really pretty colour it curls my lashes naturally and they stay curled ALL DAY (when I'm using one of my favourite waterproof mascaras). My only complaint is that in order to get that pure from-the-base curl, you have to curl from literally the base of your lashes, which tends to remove a bit of eyeliner. A small price to pay for lashes that stay supercurled all day long!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let me preface this by saying that I have pencil straight eyelashes that go in a downward slope. I've used either Revlon or Maybelline eyelash curlers all my life. Although I like the way they curl my lashes, they sometimes pinch the corners of my lids. So I was on a quest to find something better and choose this one because of the great reviews. I bought the pink which is very pretty and came in a hard plastic box that included an extra set of refills. I asked about refills for purchase and the SA told me that the curler is made to work perfectly for the life of two sets of refills, and after both are worn out a new curler should be purchased.

I've now had this curler for about three weeks and I am a bit disappointed. While this curler generally doesn't pinch my lids like the others, it just doesn't do as great of a job as the others. I press down gently but firmly for about 10 seconds at the base of lashes then go out about 4-5 times to the tips. My lashes simply do not curl much with this curler. I have to go through my entire routine about 3-4 times which is twice as much as the Revlon curler. So at this point, I'm not sure if I'd buy another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by AliaGhobash

this is my holy grail of eyelash curlers , its affordable , portable and promises to curl your lashes beautifully . my first eyelash curler was from f21 , it was horrible. then i decided to try sephora's eyelash curler ( i am in love with it ) !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by wendytancl94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like it better than my Shu Uemura curler.

There, I said it. I can't believe I would ever find a curler better suited for my eye than the Shu one but I found it, and for half the price too. I have mine in rose pink and I absolutely love the vibrant color. It catches my eye on my dresser and makes me reach out for it often. The tiny Shu one tugs on my lids but this doesn't at all. Also,this curled my lashes so much better and is a much better fit for my Asian eyelids. Stick straight eyelashes were curled all day, unlike my Shu which I have to press really hard on just to get half the result I get from this baby. I didnt know I had so many lashes!

Love! Would totally repurchase regardless of whether they sell replacement pads or not, in which this case, they don't.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the curler itself, but it really irks me that they don't sell replacement pads for it. I have tried some other pads that do fit it, but they don't work as well, and it's also principle for me. I don't like the idea of having to buy a brand new curler when the pad is no longer useable.

If you don't mind having to buy a new curler when the pad goes bad, the curler itself is decent. I have small eyes and it seems to fit them well. It does crimp if you don't make more than one clamp up the lashes, but I think all curlers do that. It also comes in pretty colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by amkb12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this eyelash curler. Coupled with my favourite mascara (CoverGirl Clump Crusher) it gives me amazing, fanned out, long lashes that I can't get without the help! And blue is my favourite colour, :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I have an embarrassing confession to make: I have been wearing makeup for over 30 years and have never used an eyelash curler. Alas, in my middle age, my lashes are becoming sparser which makes it more difficult to apply mascara.

I decided that I would set aside my fears of pinching and pulling and give this a try. What the what? My lashes looked great after one coat of mascara! I didn't have to struggle to get at those teeny, tiny almost invisible lashes in the inner corner of my eyes. Wow.

I did pinch myself once. I pushed the curler too close to my eye and pinched my eyelid. My bad.

Why did I live this long without an eyelash curler? WHY?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

I got this for free, and i LOVE IT. i love the rubberized grips, love how well it curls my lashes, i even love how it looks (i guess the gold is kind of tacky, but whatever, this is great).