September 1, 2014 | 1782 users online

Mascara - Mirenesse - Cougar Mascara Comb On 24hr Liquid Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by dann79

I love this mascara, but I'm a fan of the comb mascara wands for more dramatic volume - I have used their regular secret weapon mascara, however it looks very natural and can sometimes smudge a little if I've been sweating it out at the gym. I use the L'Oreal Beauty tubes for daytime instead now, and Mirenesse Cougar for evening (or Diorshow with Clarins waterproofer!). It's one of my HG mascaras, look out for deals on the Mirenesse website to buy it a lot cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by maddie216

I got this product free and was quite suspicious, but I'm so glad I tried it. It's shocking to see how many bad reviews it has gotten, because it's the best mascara I've ever used! Easily doubles my length - volume not so much, but I've got quite thick lashes anyway. Very easy to apply with the brush, and very easy to take off at the end of the day or not (it comes off in little miniscule tubes, very cool!) It keeps the lashes separate and defined all day/night, and even without the help of an eyelash curler (something which I never go without) it keeps them in the same style (even after HOURS!) Amazing product, will definitely be purchasing again!! Worth it! x

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2011 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Judy82

I got this as a freebie and was excited to try it, as I like 'comb'-application mascaras. Initially (while new and not lumpy) I really liked it. It was easy to apply and gave me great definition. It was definitely a bit wet. As previously mentioned, when removing the mascara all that is really needed is some warm water and it comes off in tubes/lines (quite funny). After about a week the mascara started getting thicker and lumpier and it's no longer effective, now it just clumps up my lashes with wet goo. Overall, I'm a little bit disappointed. I wish it had continued to do what it did in the first week, as it was working wonderfully. Its RRP is $40, which is quite expensive for what it is.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2011 8:10:00 AM More reviews by loveali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

According to the Mirenesse website, this mascara is originally AU$39.95, but I bought it for $8. I'm so glad I didn't pay full price. For nearly $40, I expect the mascara to be a miracle worker. This was terrible. Although some people say there was length but no volume, I was the opposite.

PROS -
- I did get a bit of volume.

CONS -
- Very wet. Although it does say it's "glossy".
- Gooey clumps of mascara on the comb every time.
- As soon as I blinked, it was on my eyelids and under my eyes.
- No length.
- Expensive for such a bad mascara.
- Not waterproof like it says.
- The comb is tiny! So small, you can barely see the teeth. It's so awkward to use.

It was so strange when I removed the mascara in the shower. The mascara comes off easily in little 'tubes'. Not necessarily bad, you just wouldn't want be stuck out in the rain on a warm day. I just used warm water, without any remover and the mascara came off completely.

You're better off not buying this.