April 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by bleed18

Απίστευτο!!! Το λατρεύω!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Jenny2013

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is not the best foundation in the world in terms of overall effect, but I use it because I don't seem to be allergic to any of the ingredients and it doesn't break me out. My skin is getting less and less accepting of cosmetics as the years go by so it is a struggle to find foundation that I don't react to and I am too pale to go without makeup.

The Infallible colour range is not that great- I have to mix two colours together to get a match. I am fair skinned with pink tones, but the lightest colour Porcelain is too ghostly, and the next shade down is too yellow so I mix Porcelain with Rose Beige and that matches my skin pretty well.

I don't use the brush that it comes with- I apply it with my fingers and then before it completely dries I pat my skin all over with a damp makeup sponge to get an even finish. Even though it is a long lasting foundation I don't have any trouble removing it at the end of the day- I use Cetaphil and it comes off fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Helzbelz25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the formula. I am a makeup addict btw. The brush came off but I glued it back down. Then I tried to clean it and the formula wouldn't come off. The brush got so gross after half way thorough yuk!!! Through the brush out and now I use with my buffer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by oatmealcupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually like this foundation but i understand why it's poorly rated. The good thing that i like about this foundation is that it is long lasting. Last a full 9-5 work day. It has a nice matte finish so it's not going to slide around your face during the day. The shade that i have 125 Natural rose is a perfect match for my MAC NC25 skin tone.

Now on to the bad things. Ok the packaging isn't exactly the best. The brush is a bit unnecessary. It's get really dirty and unhygienic overtime. There's no need to include a brush with it. If it just came as a liquid pump, i'm sure the reviews would be much better.

Secondly, the brush isn't well glued on so after a couple of uses, i found that the brush had completely detached off the bottle. So that was a waste. What i do now is that i twist the bottle into the palm of my hand to dispense the foundation out. Again, if it just came as a pump bottle, i'm sure the reviews would fare much better.

Thirdly, this formula is so bloody hard to clean off my foundation brush. I normally use soap to clean my brushes and it works fine. But this formula is super hard to budge off. You have to use the olive oil-dish washing detergent method to properly clean your brushes.

So overall i think this is a really nice foundation, just the packaging totally ruins it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Executey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product on a whim without really trying it out on my skin. I'm very disappointed. It's extremely thick and heavy, even when applied lightly without the included brush and dries to a very cakey texture. I bought the fairest shade thinking it would be close to my own fair skin colour but it's not even close! Way too dark. Overall, I feel it was a waste of money and I would not recommend for fair combination skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by SonaliK

just a big waste of money. got it as it was on offer. i was thinking that the brush would be good, but i was really disappointed! firstly, thought i got matched in the store, the foundation looked too white on my face. the texture was just so cakey- no matter how much i blended. and the whole twisting thing puts too much foundation on the brush which just goes waste! also, i tried cleaning the brush after application on a tissue but it just came off in my hand! not buying again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I have dry-combination skin (dry cheeks, oily T-zone), and I don't think this foundation is suitable for this skin type as it felt quite drying on my skin. It also caked up, ALWAYS, no matter what application technique I tried - even with a damp sponge, even with a buffing brush. It also always looked cakey even on my nose and forehead where I'm not dry, but oily! Which I found strange and makes me not recommend this for oily skin either.
The brush that it does come with is the most useless thing ever. The foundation just gets trapped in the bristels and dries up and I feel it's really not sanitary. You also either get too much or too little and you have no control over how much product comes out. I have tried using it a few times but the application is really streaky and the bristles are too harsh for the face I think - they're a really nasty plastic. Why did I even buy this?
On the plus side, they have really light shades which was good for me, although the shade I found the best match was too pink for me. Usually I need the lightest shade in any line, but they're always either too pink or too yellow, as I'm more neutral in undertone.
Coverage-wise, I'd say this is medium, but not builable as it would cake up! Staying power was ok for me, but I usually don't have trouble with staying power in foundations.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by JadeCuming

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily, acne prone skin and this foundation didn't work for me at all. It doesn't sit nicely on my face and doesn't look natural at all. It made me break out and clogged my pores. It just felt horrible. It didn't really stay on for 24 hours either. I wouldn't buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by ferisita

Ok so this is the first time I use this and I'm not really liking it. First of all i always use revlon color stay for oily skin and that works wonders!! I use natural tan or when I use mac I'm NC40.

I bought this because i ran out of foundation and wanted to try somehting new, so i bought this in number 240 buff. It was easy to apply, although i had to blend afterwards with a sponge. The coverage was nice, i just applied a bit more in the needed areas, but i felt like a mask on my face, i couldn't set it properly with powder as it was like very wet and i didn't want a cakey look. The first 2-3 hours it look matte natural...but after that i had to blot it maaaany times during the day...so i don't want to imagine how this would look in summer!!!
***UPDATE****
I don't hate this so much any more, using a primer it does last longer, like 8 to 12, though I still have to blot it at least once during the day...also after applying and before powdering, i press a kleenex to absorb the excess and it works better.

***2 UPDATE****

THIS STUFF BROKE ME OUT!!! and it is very difficult that something makes my skin break out.

The color suit me nicely, but i won't buy it again because loreal tests on animals...i will stick to my revlon colorstay that besides being cruelty free works a lot better and I don't have to make so many things to make the foundation stay in my face!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by SSoph0906

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to have the most awkward skin in like, ever! I have an oily T-Zone that is prone to flaking, my pores are quite large and most foundations make them stand out and finally, I'm prone to blemishes around my cheeks (closer to jaw line than actual cheeks).

So, it's extremely hard to find a half decent product that can cope with all that!
First off, I'll point out that I wore it over Simple Spotless Moisturiser and GOSH Primer.

Packaging: It's not overly appealing but it's not hideous or anything. Just fairly generic in my opinion. Which didn't bother me 'cos it's the actual foundation I wanted to try.
Price: I can be a bit stingy when it comes to foundation, I refuse to spend more than 25, so this is actually quite cheap and very easy to get hold of.

Pros:
-I have really pale skin so I bought the lightest shade available and it was a perfect match!
-When applied with fingers, gives really nice coverage
-Doesn't feel too heavy
-Lasts a fair while
-Doesn't make me break out
-Doesn't oxidise

Cons:
-When applied with brush, can look flaky
-Doesn't last 24 hours
-May highlight flaky areas
-Can get oily after a few hours (powder sorts this out)
-Doesn't offer full coverage for spots
-Unable to set with powder straight after applying because it made it look a bit cakey

So, I'll probably try it again but not just yet, there's some other foundations I wanna check out. But of all the foundations I've tried this is probably the best for oily & fair skin. ****