July 22, 2014 | 2136 users online

Fragrances - Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique Summer 2007

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by mrosen3030

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this bottle of JPG 2007 while I was in Aruba, so my memories attached to this particular fragrance brings me back to Tiki bars and the island life. This, as in all of the JPG's summer versions, is alcohol free.

It is difficult for me to identify the notes. It is part tropical, part soap "clean" scented. As I do some reasearch, there are apparently some "rose" notes, citrus, jasmine, and vanilla and musk on the bottom notes. I don't smell those, though.

Although it isn't my very favorite of all my perfumes, it is my go-to because it is the lightest (as in "airy" and fresh). I can be generous and spray it all over and not smell as if I came out of perfumery. IT lasts pretty well on me, and I tend to like to spray it on my clothes when they need a pick me up when they are wilted, too.

Although I have had this bottle for several years, I have only used perhaps a 1/3 of it. I am contemplating buying the new 2011 Summer fragrance...it is similar to the 2007, of course, but it has a cleaner dry-off for me. Which, of course, I like! :)