October 1, 2014 | 2015 users online

Fragrances - Playboy - Lovely

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

I recently purchased Playboy Play it Sexy for about $7 for 1.7 oz on frangrancenet.com. Most of my perfume collection consists of floral, vanilla, & powdery type scents so I've been on the hunt for a nice sexy, warmer/spicy perfume to wear casually at night time. This is perfect! I LOVE this scent. I wear it during the night time when I'm out with friends or just by myself shopping, etc. it's such a beautiful smell! To me it has almost a vanilla type base but spicy as well...it lasts about 6 hours (EDT) on me. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

Top notes: pink grapefruit, mandarin and pink pepper. Heart: jasmine tea, scented flowers and licorice. Base: vanilla, patchouli, sandalwood and tonka.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Found this in a small size, probably the purse size, minus the rabbit ears, in the clearance bin at Walgreens for under three dollars! Sprayed this on today and it smelled really lovely! I owned more than 100+ fragrances, and this smelled like a lighter version of Britney Spears' Fantasy. This, I like better..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sweet floral, very similar to BBW Secret Wonderland. Nice, but no lasting power at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by NumberSixBIITCHES

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

floral and soft/vanilla-- this is really feminine and nice, not at all what I expected from playboy!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

The perfume bottle is soooo cute that I had to give it a try. It's very pretty sexy girly kind of packaging. This is the lighter of the three playboy versions I saw on the counter. There is the playboy spicy, sexy, and lovely. Lovely is the lightest least offensive of the three. If you love spicy smell, you will love all three fragrances. Lovely is more sweet aquatic spicy. It is less spicy than sexy and spicy playboy version. I think Lovely and Sexy are pretty good PlayBoy fragrances if you can by pass the spiciness. I think they smell so much better without it. It consists mostly of citrus fruits, sweet, floral, amber, and white floral

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by sgpayne1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Lovely! I bought this perfume at Christmas in a set with Spicy and Sexy. This is the softest of the three. It has a very sweet scent and it is not too strong. I wear it as a daytime perfume. I would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by SkylarJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Play it Lovely is a really, really gorgeous scent.
I've seen some reviews complaining it's too sweet, but I disagree, there isn't an overpowering sweet smell like some cheap fragrances have. This scent is true to it's high notes and low notes.
My actual favourite from this line of fragrances is Play it Sexy. I recommend buying a box set, and waiting till it's on sale so it's dirt cheap!

Pros:
Scent, Price, Cute Packaging
Cons:
Not long-wearing

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by siouxpah

For the price it is pretty nice, I am a perfume addict and got this in the trio. Love it as everyday scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Leecy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Excellent!.. Bought this on sale for $13 (AUD) but you would never know it was soo cheap!. Most importantly, this beautiful scent has decent staying power too! It's a beautiful floral/vanilla, easily the best IMO of the 3 Play It scents. Love the bunny ears top on the bottle (although the bottle itself could be a little more interesting) and the spray works first time, every time :) Recommend this as an inexpensive, gorgeous every day scent! (i also bought the matching body spray - also smells nice but no staying power at all, save the $$ and just buy the fragrance!)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by dezyttt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The initial smell of this stuff is really amazing, and I was super excited when I bought this stuff. In my opinion, they should have named this one sexy.It starts off as sort of a mild vanilla, and a I'm young innocent smell, but just old enough. However, it quickly changes in like a half hour, to a really cheap generic smell that I don't like.