October 1, 2014 | 1174 users online

Eye Shadow - 2 Grrrls - Dawn Eyes Cosmetics -- Pale Coral

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: Dawn does corals *REALLY* well. Did you get that, LOL? I said, "*REALLY* well." So well, in fact, that after not having really good sparkly corals for most of my adult life, I may be required to buy several of hers! There are quite a few to choose from on the DEC site, and I've loved every single one of them (please see my other reviews).
Applied over Fyrinnae PE: Resplendent variant of coral (DEC has a symphony of them really) shines like a sunset on my eyelids! How many different ways can you say "gorgeous? I'm actually using a thesaurus as I write these DEC reviews.
Where did I buy this: Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Web site (http://www.dawneyescosmetics.com/). Shipping is really fast, and there's a unique feature on the site: "raw photos." There's a link under each color that shows photos (in a new window) that are blurred and/or taken in different lighting so you can see all aspects of that particular color's sparkle and other properties! Brilliant help in choosing the right color!
Price: Average among most indie start-ups: $1.00 for a generous 1/16-teaspoon sample; $6 for full size (5-g sifter jar [1.2 to 1.5 g net wt]).
Packaging: Actually really great: a sturdy, thick, *small* zip-lock sample baggie. I like that it's square, not an annoyingly deep rectangle like Meow samples, a pet peeve of mine when buying samples.
Would I buy again: Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! continued >>