July 30, 2014 | 2124 users online

Eye Shadow - 2 Grrrls - Dawn Eyes Cosmetics -- Close to Coral

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: I'm sorry that although it's a delicious neutral color, Close to Coral didn't work on me because it's too similar to my skin tone. However, if I tanned (I don't; I have lupus and can't go in the sun), it would be delectable!
Applied over Fyrinnae PE: Described on the DEC Web site as a "light brownish base but loaded with so much pink sparkle that it turns out . . . close to coral," this showed up on my lids as a very sparkly nude shade :-) Would be great for school, work, or church wear.
Where did I buy this: Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Web site (http://www.dawneyescosmetics.com/)
Price: $1.00 for a generous 1/16-teaspoon sample; $6 for full size (5-g sifter jar [1.2 to 1.5 g net wt])
Packaging: Actually really great: a sturdy, thick, *small* zip-lock sample baggie. I like that it's square, not an annoyingly deep rectangle like Meow samples, a pet peeve of mine when buying samples.
Would I buy again: No, but just because I couldn't really see it on my lids, and I generally like stand-out colors! Give it a try, though; it might be just what you are looking for :-) continued >>