Aquage Biomega Volume

4.5

a little tip from my experience with this shampoo: shake well before use (it suds up better this way)

i have an oily scalp, and for being sulfate free my scalp doesn't get as oily as i expected :) i really like this shampoo, has a nice smell

dont really notice amazing volumizing results tho

on 10/21/2013 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this shampoo after trying Aquage SeaExtend Silkening Shampoo. That was my first sulphate free shampoo - I bough it because I colour my hair often and it is prone to getting a little dry. When I ran out of SeaExtend I decided that I would like to continuing going sulphate free, but I would like some more volume. This shampoo smells good and actually gives me a little volume. It doesn't dry out my hair and I think it helps it grow little faster :) It's quite economical as it suds up pretty easily which not all sulphate-free shampoos do). The best way to wash your hair with this according to a hair stylist is to put a little of this in a bottle with water right before showering. This will activate the shampoo (whatever that means). It's not my favourite method - I ust take asmall amount in my hand, add a little water and foam it up before putting it in my hair.Wwash your hair from your neck going upwards - this is more effective than starting from the top and going downwards. Wash through twice. Done :)
I would recommend this for people with dryish, coloured hair and the SeaExtend for those with extra dry hair.

on 3/13/2012 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have the craziest hair.. its fine but I have alot of it, and curly yet wavy and frizzy so finding the right combo of shampoo for my hair is so hard cause pretty much everything weighs it down until I tried this stuff.

I hardly battle frizz now, my hair has lots of volume no matter how I style it and I noticed my hair has more shine and is very soft. I use the moisture mist right out of the shower and then leave my hair up while I get ready... by that time the conditioner has seeped in and hair is super soft and ready for styling.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have fine hair, that I have high-lighted and low-lighted approx. every 7 weeks or so. Since I started using Aquage Biomega Volume Shampoo, I noticed my hair has been in a lot better condition, I actually notice shine to my hair. This shampoo lathers up nicely and had a pleasant scent. My colorist commented on how fresh my low-lights looked after 7 weeks, and I wash my hair everyday as I have an oily scalp and dry ends. It is a bit pricey; Sleekhair has one of the best prices Iíve seen. Also, I have extended my time between colorings using this shampoo, so for me it is worth the price.

Popular Shampoos