October 24, 2014 | 1373 users online

Cleansers - L'Oreal - Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meeeeh. Nothing to really write home about. Very average cleanser I found. Didn't seem to do anything for break outs, but bright side, didn't seem to cause any either. I did like the "cooling" feeling you get from products with menthol, or mints which this cleanser has.

Basically, I bought it for the scrubby pod it comes with.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by rachelknight010

I love this product. I have mild acne on my chin and on my jaw bone but this is the only face wash that has not left my skin oily after use. The smell isn't the greatest (kinda smells like men's deodorant) but other than that I love it. The scrublet makes my face feel wonderful, and it is relaxing to use. I will buy this product again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by dazzy58

I've been using this cleanser for nearly a year now, and the results have been great. I do not have severe acne but every now and then, I'll get an outbreak. A little bit of this cleanser goes a long way as it lathers fairly well and I do feel like my skin has improved since using it. It is refreshing, and I don't get that tightness in my face afterwards like a lot of other cleansers and their excessively drying ingredients. I've tried a lot of other salicylic acid facial washes but this is the only one that I've noticed quite a difference. Minus one point for the smell. It's not hideous but tolerable. Would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by CheyStarrxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to hate using drug store face washes because they did absolutely nothing for me, but when I ran out of my prescription wash and couldn't afford anymore, I had to settle for something. Since I am acne-prone, sadly, I chose this. The scrub is cute and comes in handy, I always use it to apply to my face. I wash with this every morning and night. Along with this wash, I use Ziana Gel and Syeda Birth Control. Normally with all 3 of these working together my acne stays under control. I'll get the occasional pimple/breakout but it's nothing I worry about. Since I'm a teen, acne plays a serious role in my life and I obviously want to keep it under control. I don't think it smells all that bad to be honest, and it works surprisingly well. Sometimes you just have to combine things and they'll work together! Over all though, I like it and it's one of the few washes that won't break me out while using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by lipglossandskincare

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has helped with my acne SO WELL! It smells hideous, but works awesome!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

The cleanser smells hideous, like cheap men's cologne. However, the included scrubby pad is fabulous and worth buying the set for. I use it with Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser in the shower every other day. I wet my face, apply a generous pump of cleanser to my face and neck in circular motions; wet the pad; and gently massage, again in circular motions. Sure, it's not as strong an exfoliant as a scrub, but for my skin, it's an almost-perfect compromise between ineffective and too rough.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Katrinap0039

I used the 360 gel cleanser for sensitive skin and I prefer that one over this product that is specified for acne prone skin. I did not see any change in my minor breakouts with this product. It smells like men's cologne which I did not like at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the scrublet and I like this one way better than the 360 cream cleanser. I have only been using it for a few days and my acne hasnt been clearing up yet but maybe its just too soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Great facial cleanser that cleanses well and leaves a nice moisture barrier on my combination/acne skin. After cleansing+toner, the oily part of my face can remain non-oily for a long time, while the dry part does not become dry. I did not even need a moisturizer after the toner. The scrublet design is also great.

Note: salicylic acid may fight light and occasional acne but is not a good treatment for more severe acne. The ingredient actually conflicts with my acne treatment of adapalene and benzoyl peroxide, so when I started acne treatment I had to switch to a non-medicated cleanser, i.e. Cetaphil.

P.S. When I bought this a few months ago in Canada it was still called "Go 360 Clean facial cleanser for acne-prone skin". What's with the name change?
P.S. #2 the old photo is incorrect, I've uploaded a correct photo of this product

update Apr 2013:
after acne treatment, my skin is down to occasional acne. Now this cleanser is almost magical in keeping my breakout at bay. It hardly develops into those big cysts anymore, but rather calms down after 1-2 days and leaves only a faint mark on my skin. Hooray! Bravo L'Oreal!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by CBNegron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just started using this product today, so it might be too soon to judge, but I already love this cleanser! It says to use this twice a day, but since I do not have very oily/problematic skin to begin with, I only use it once a day. I expected the scrublet to be hard and abrasive but it's actually quite soft and rubbery. It feels very satisfying to rub over your face - I concentrate scrubbing over problem areas. I used this directly after washing my face with bar soap, and there was still a little bit of leftover makeup on the scrublet when I was done, so I saw that it really did its job! As far as acne-clearing goes, I will have to edit-in an update a little later on, but it definitely left my skin feeling soft and clean, and there was no irritation.