July 22, 2014 | 1676 users online

Conditioner - Zotos - Diamond Shine Moisturizing Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

made my hair gritty, limp and gross feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by FaireMaiden

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like everyone else, trying to find that certain product that 'just works' is a long, costly, and sometimes painful process. Alas, I finally found the 'Hair Conditioner' for me at Sally's for $6.49 / 12oz... the Litre (33.8oz ) is $13.49.

First of all, it's LIGHT, and reminds me of the old 'creme rinses' we used to use back before the flood, *lol*. But, unlike those creme rinses, it actually does MOISTURIZE your hair.

It doesn't take much to SATURATE your hair either. For me, about a 50-cent-piece size rubbed in my hands and then thru my hair, (which is waist-length). I bought the bottle just to try, but will purchase the litre with a pump in the future.

It has a nice SCENT, but I can't name what it might smell like. Whatever it is, it, too, is light.

It RINSES clean, and I can COMB my hair easily after towel-drying.

And here's the absolute BEST PART-- as an experiment, I washed and then conditioned with this stuff. I used no styling products, nor any 'leave-in' anything. Nor did I blow my hair dry, or use any other styling tool. Just au natural. And, THREE days later, my hair is just as SOFT, SHINEY, and NOT STRINGY/STRAGGELY, (like you get with products that 'build-up'), as on the first day.

Go figure... after years and years of using a million different products, (and spending god-knows-how-much-money), I found a moisturizing hair conditioner that not only works, but works so well that I don't have to wash my hair so often. I can now have lovely hair for THREE DAYS RUNNING! My god, it's a miracle!

And I'm not kidding about the SHINE either. I mean, really, how many gimmicks have we fallen for out there? But, I must admit, this one delivers... my hair IS shinier.

Don't get me wrong, I use 'Silk Elements Deep Conditioner' when I give myself a Protein Pack every six/eight weeks, so I'm not unaccustomed to heavy-duty conditioning.

I just wanted a LIGHT, EASY, BREEZY conditioner for everyday use that worked for me. And I finally found it in this 'Diamond Shine Moisturizing Conditioner'.

It's certainly worth a try.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No