Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer

4.5

on 5/20/2013 1:42:00 AM

This is my all time favorite body mist!!! Even before Victoria Secret's Love Spell, which is hard to match. I fell in love with the original bombshell, but the summer edition is what got me 100% sold. So unique, so sexy, and so fresh...Yum! I hope they come back with it this summer so I can re-stock!

on 4/21/2013 1:55:00 PM

I was so excited when they came out with the summer edition of bombshell... the classic bombshell is by far my favorite from victorias secret, so come summertime it was only natural i got this one aswell. Its perfect for summer with the more fruity and light notes... although i do prefer the classic when going out for a night on the town. The bottle looks great, it was fairly priced fot being sold at VS. I will buy this over and over again, i just love it!

on 7/26/2012 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I agree with everything eatmyshort said below. I got this in a swap and I absolutely love it! It's the perfect balance of fruity and floral. Another of my favorites is Viva la Juicy, so if you like that, you'll like this too. I love the pink striped bottle. The scent lasts on my skin and doesn't change through the day, even in the super hot, humid, sweaty summer weather. I get compliments on this from guys and girls. I hope I can find some back ups!

on 5/21/2012 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I love this fragrance. I am not a fan of VS perfumes (I never had any) but this one is nice. It's really fresh, summery - not too sweet, not too fruity - fresh notes of jasmine, amber and starfruit. Sounds amazing :)

on 5/18/2012 3:33:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I was instantaneously in love with this fragrance when it came out. This is a limited edition so if you love this fragrance, stock it up. I do not like the original Bombshell fragrance but the Summer edition is lighter, fresher, sweeter, like an easy happy fun summer on the beach. Compared to the original Bombshell, Summer edition is less nauseating for me. The original is very sweet, head ache inducing sickening sweet to me, but the Summer version is just perfect. Honestly, I do not see any resemblance between Bombshell vs Bombshell Summer Edition. The Summer version smells more like Sexy Little Thing but with more lasting power. It still has it's sultry sexy appeal but with a lighter happier note. What I really love about this fragrance is that it does have a fruity smell, but it's not obvious enough to shout out "FRUIT", "I am a fuit look at me...." like other fragrances. It doesn't smell like someone who is desperate for attention . It's subtle and well blended in to the point that I only smell a beautiful fragrance, not a bunch of fruits all over the place. Very pleasurable to the senses. It doesn't have a fatty coconut or creamy smells that can choke up the lightness that summer should bring. It doesn't have a synthetic chemical smell which is a plus. The fragrance lasts and lasts. Unlike most fragrances that smells one way initially and then transform to a new scent, this one doesn't do that. It consistently smells the same throughout the day. Still sweet, light, and airy, in a non offensive way. I am prone to migraine and I didn't have problem with this fragrance at all. It's uplifting, youthful, fun , flirty. I see this fragrance on a white sandy beach with a tropical floral print bikini , lean, sexy, exciting, and carefree. I see this as a fragrance for someone who is athletic, on the go , and not afraid to play in the sand. It mixes well with natural skin and doesn't turn rancid or sour after sweating like many many other noxious fruity sickly sugary perfumes. So far it lasted me all day from morning to night with slight fainting. My body usually doesn't retain perfumes too long but his one has staying power and non offensive at the same time. What a great combo ! Definitely will purchase

It contains notes of star fruit, pear, wild lily of the valley, jasmine, exotic red tea and white amber.

it reminds me of the VS fragrance i really loved called sexy little thing. the only difference i detect is that sexy little thing doesn't last as long as summer. summer bombshell has more amber and slightly more acrid than sexy liitle thing. it's very subtle but i've tested them side by side. bombshell summer also smells more complex and sultry than sexy little thing.

on 3/29/2012 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I have the Bombshell Summer body mist, and WOW. This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. The BEST fragrance I have ever owned, or smelled. I have been using it for months, and I never get tired of it. I love those bright fruity type smells. I do not like dark, heavy, earthy musks. This is very similiar to the Coach Summer fragrance I think. I'm not a fragrance guru so I can't give the lowdown on notes and all that like some posters here can. I can only say that this stuff is wicked amazing!

on 7/28/2011 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This review is for the Bombshell Summer body spray. I got the spray to try it out..and I must say I FREAKN LOVE IT!!! I can't believe what a powerful burst comes out of this body spray I think it's power is great for a body spray. I have the small one it was on sale for 10 bucks and perfect for my purse. It's so refreshing and flirty for summer days. I don't own the reg bobshell but Im sure luvin this summer version..I don't see how it could get much better then this. I can smell a hint of grapefruit and not sure what other sweet flirty goodies, I just know it's good and people will want to sniff you or after you spray it they will ask mmm what's that? It's good stuff for 10 bucks the little bottle is lasting me the whole summer since it's no a cheap watered down spray. I like this alot!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This product is more of a body mist than a perfume. It has a very light yet sexy and fresh scent to it. I have never been a big fan of any of the Victoria Secret's scents but I really do like this one. For a body mist the wear time is rather long. I am pretty sure that the packaging isn't real glass so you can't just through it in your purse on the go and not have to worry about it. As far as price goes, I picked this up on one of the shelfs by the cashier where everything is about 10-14$. I got the smaller one just to try it out. I know that they do sell bigger bottles of it and it may come in a perfume as well as a body mist. I do recommend this scent though if you are looking for something to have on the go.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I got suckered into buying this fragrance (but in a good way)! I was in the dressing room trying on my semi-annual sale goodies and all of a sudden I smelled a really sexy perfume being sprayed nearby... I figured someone was testing out perfumes in the beauty section nearby. When I finished dressing, I asked the dressing room attendant what it was and she said it was Bombshell Summer. Then I noticed a bunch of perfume bottles lined up on the dresser- she was spraying it to get people to ask her what it was... And I totally fell for it. I ended up buying a full size body mist and it smells sooo sexy! :) I just took off one star because it REALLY smells strong (like alcohol) at first then fades into the real scent. I may buy the perfume if I find that the body spray scent doesn't last that long.

on 6/13/2011 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I just love this! Victoria's Secret makes the best fragrances, I swear. They always seem to be so sexy and pretty. Bombshell summer is my third fragrance purchase from VS (I have Very Sexy Noir and Dream Angels Heavenly).

It's sweet but not fruity cocktail sweet; the lily of the valley comes through just enough.

Pros:
Light, feminine
Lasts a while

Cons:
Needs a few more sprays than the heavier scents
Pricey, but I love the minis. $10 and it lasts me. Not paying $45 for perfume, I'm cheap.

Popular Fragrances