July 26, 2014 | 1136 users online

Accessories - Make Up For Ever - Danys pouch

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Doubleshot70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product as I had an overflow of make up brushes in my brush roll.I also wanted some brushes at hand but wanted them to be covered as well as I am quite concious of brush care and general hygiene.This sits quite nicely on my dresser at home as well as gives me the option of travelling with my usual set of brushes rather than "making do"with my much smaller travel size set.The pouch divides into two pieces when you pull it apart and when you get to your hotel it is more like home from home.This pouch fits a generous amount of brushes of all lengths,shapes and sizes.It is quite sturdy,easy to wipe clean and generally very functional.It is excellent for make up artists on shoots as you can quite easily separate the two, and use one side for your clean brushes and the used ones on the other.The two sides although separate they do inter connect.This is not a luxurious piece but a very functional one and I highly recommend it and although it is expensive I would definitely repurchase if I had to,however I think this will last me a life time.It is a dark grey colour and I am not sure whether it is available in other colours.I have spent a lot of money on brushes to ensure that I have the best quality and the correct finish so I do not mind paying a little more to ensure that they remain clean,covered and remain their shape.I hope this has been helpful to those of you who wish to purchase it.Thank you for reading.