November 22, 2014 | 1008 users online

Polishes - Christian Dior - Vernis A Ongles in Dusty Rose -Rose Souris #415

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2006 12:50:00 PM More reviews by nyomya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

When I was in Asia, a co-worker from Tokyo office often visited to my local office. He often gave me Christian Dior products (purchased from duty free shops at air ports with company's gift allowance). At that time, I didn't paint my nails. He asked me why and one time, gave me a set of four colors of Dior polishes. One of them was my favorite: Dusty Rose. This clor is like its name, similar to the mixed of beige and pink, imagine your rose is getting dusty. Perfect for my medium Asian skin. At that time, I didn't know to use with base & top coats. I just applied one coat without even buff my nails. They lasted over a week without chipping or peeling. When I arrived to DC about 8 years ago, I went to Dior counter at local Hecht's (Now Macy's). I found this dusty rose polish but the price was out of reach. The sales person recommended OPI for cheaper alternative. I was falling in love with OPI since but couldn't find similar color in my DC area. I recently purchased OPI "Skinny Dip'n in Lake Michg'n" and quite closed. OPI has sparkles in similar color. I've that skinny dip color on my nails now and thinking of my first love polish Dusty Rose. When I've enough $$ to spend on Diro polish, I'll buy this color again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2003 8:23:00 PM More reviews by nakobear

I do not like this shade at all. It made my nails look orange and was not flattering at all. This is one color that I will definitely not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2002 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yet another CD nail polish I love and have repurchased over and over. Dusty Rose. A fleshy nude beige with a hint of pinky peach. Very natural and almost skin like. So lovely. A generous coat of this shade has enough pigment that you can polish and go. The quality of CD polish is such that I've had some of their colors for years at a time without going lumpy or dry or bad. Just dandy. A little shake, open the bottle and its as good as the first day I purchased it. LOVE this line in general (but especially their nail polish and concealers too) Its been a staple of mine for over 18 yrs (first CD lipgloss at 17!) :-)