September 18, 2014 | 1877 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Extra Thick Lashes

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by unityqixin

When I first put it on, it looks good. However, it flakes, smudges every where after half an hour. I have many other mascaras doing better job than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by roborutanya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another outstanding disaster from Revlon. Why do they keep doing this ? The brush, the formula, the stench, when will it all end ????

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2007 10:42:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

What a disappointing offering from a normally good company. I have long, thick lashes and even two coats of this product did nothing for my lashes. Almost anything does a better job than this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2007 9:13:00 PM More reviews by BettySlocombe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I said "dirt cheap" in cost because I scored a tube of this for $2.00 in a bargain bin at Eckerds. I got black/brown and I normally wear black. No matter....I don't like it. It's very dry. And that brush! I've cleaned my toilet with smaller brushes than what's in this tube. Yikes the thing is huge. Coming at my own eyeball with such a large brush is very intimidating. I may try it OVER some other mascara. I have a feeling it may be discontinued anyway. Usually when things "get binned" they aren't coming back. There's good reason for this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by RDuplak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Do not buy! Do not waste your money!! I look like a racoon! besides that, it does NOTHING for my lashes....DO NOT BUY

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2006 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Krycek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been on a mascara binge lately, buying any kind on sale to find my HG. This definitely didn't cut it. The bristles are spread widely apart and if it's supposed to make lashes extra thick, it certainly didn't work on me. It left my lashes anemic looking, I think worse than before! Plus it left little fibres behind. I will stick with Great lash or Almay line until something spectacular comes along.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2006 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Amazaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! It really does thicken lashes and lasts through the day. The only reason I gave it 4 "lipsticks" is because it is very thick and sometimes that manifests as goop on the brush. Just wiping the end of the brush with a tissue fixes that though. This product works and it won't leave you broke. Reminescent of L'Oreal Voluminous but more believable - the L"Oreal "Black" was a bit cartooney.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2005 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ohsosweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*I tried this about a year ago. From what I remember, it was very dry & made my lashes fat & clumpy. Now, I prefer my lashes long with barely any thickness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2005 9:29:00 AM More reviews by KaiteKins

This is an okay mascara but to me it doesn't thicken my lashes but only makes them stick together a bit, just not as bad as Covergirl Professional mascara. Overall it ain't the worst but I rather buy a Covergirl Fantastic lash.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2005 3:25:00 PM More reviews by dawnsgleam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice mascara. Two coats add plenty of definition to my eyelashes. It's easy to work with, especially if you buy the one with a curved brush. Since it dries quickly I don't wait over about five seconds before I apply the second coat. I love it that it doesn't go on wet like some mascaras.