January 29, 2015 | 1963 users online

BB Cream - Dr. Jart+ - Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Tek33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample in Birchbox. The first time I used this I knew instantly that this product was pretty awesome! I'm really into BB creams and this one is hands down the BEST by a longshot. I generally use foundation over top of BB creams but with this one I don't have to. It evens out my skin tone and has a subtle dewy finish. I've been using it a solid week to make sure it wasn't a fluke of any sort but, it's not, it's the real deal! It has a very faint smell which is nice but I'm also not a smell freak. It feels great on my skin, very light. I would say it lasted all day, approx 7 hrs. If I don't have too much going on I put this on, mascara and gloss and it's such a fresh look. I love samples and trying new things so I really lucked out with this one. First time I've ordered a product after sampling from any of my subscription services. Thanks Birchbox!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2015 6:03:00 PM More reviews by culebra

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this BB Cream. As far as I am concerned this is the best out there. I originally tried a sample from Sephora. I loved it so much I purchased the full tube. I wear this BB cream most days unless attending a wedding etc. On those days I wear Armani Fluid Foundation. This BB cream goes on smoothly, covers imperfections and leaves a lovely finish. I will never be without. You also get a 45spf.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Grneyedmb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am on my third or fourth tube. Over the past few years, my skin has been super dry. I was just trying to accept that my face would look very dry close-up after going through many different moisturizers (clinique, bliss, etc.). With this, I get the right level of coverage, skin protection, and no dryness. It is the best!
I am very fair skinned, but when I do self-tan, I add a splash of bronzer to this along with a small dab of darker foundation to make it look less washed out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Geekwmakeup

I love the dewy finish of this that I've been looking for. It's dewier than the black label, water green label, or white label for me. I have super dry flaky skin which is very unforgiving of non moisturizing products. This is light enough to let my freckles show through, which I appreciate. It's not like skin 79 which is high coverage or etude house mineral bb, higher matter coverage... No this is I just washed my face and it still has that shiny effect. No thick mask. Light fresh and dewy. HG. As for color, it matches my part pink part yellow korean irish german skin. So yes it's a weird color, but it works for me. It's neutral.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2015 1:17:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite BB creams. I was using the Jouer luminizing moisture tint, but found this had much better coverage. Has worked really well with my skin and a little bit goes a long way. I was turned off by the color initially. But once you blend it into your skin, it is invisible!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 12:24:00 AM More reviews by bo1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This BB cream is the best one i've used. It doesn't clog my pores, it's not heavy. perfect coverage. it's not too thick -- actually on the runny side, but it makes it easier to blend into your skin. it evens out my skin tone just enough without making it obvious i have something on my face. the scent isn't too strong and my skin doesn't react to this one like it does to the Misscha brand or Iope brand bb creams.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Did not like the extremely runny consistency. Very little coverage, not even light coverage for me. I'd rather just use my normal moisturizer and be done with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by HillaryH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG BB. I received a sample of the Black Label in my Birchbox and went to Sephora to get more, but I noticed the other types of Dr Jart BB cream, so I tried them. I really liked the way the Premium looked--it wasn't as "bright" as the Radiant one, but less dull than the Black Label (which I really do like) So I decided to buy this one. It makes my skin look PERFECT. I am 44 years old, acne prone around jawline, some skin discoloration due to sun damage and some acne scars. It covers my scarring perfectly, and makes my skin discoloration disappear. It feels great and is definitely high quality. I live in Florida so I love the SPF and love that it's a physical not chemical blocker. Initially when you put it on, you're like "whoa what the hell" but give it 5 minutes and it blends really well I have slightly olive, medium toned skin, I am NOT pale, but it still works really well. I am thrilled to have found this after trying about 5 other BB creams, both Korean and cheap drugstore brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by mararum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It worked really well for my combination skin. It was extremely moisturizing and provided moderate coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by coco53elaine

This product seriously broke me out, it block my pores which result in a large area of small but intensive acne around my chins and temples, wouldn't recommend it to acne-prone skin.